in this thread i will rate your avatar

Started by sickfins, March 03, 2004, 10:19:07 PM

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

A World Apart

<-----------
My new avatar is Cute and Fluffy, just like me...
excluding the fluffy because i really don't know what it means for someone to be fluffy...perhaps really hairy  :shock:
No, I've never seen that, I've never seen anyone drive their garbage out to the curb and bang the hell out of it with a stick.

Oh man, you don't want to do a Google search on "hairy" ...
context, context, context.

A World Apart

Quote from: cronopioOh man, you don't want to do a Google search on "hairy" ...

I'm afraid that i already did...dam, if only you warned me sooner,
I could have been saved from the frightening images now burned into my brain forever...oh dear gawd, make it stop.
No, I've never seen that, I've never seen anyone drive their garbage out to the curb and bang the hell out of it with a stick.

sickfins

round 2 fight

almodovar is fine

yeah it's okay.  nothing special really

those who know fins are familiar with his love for the false, and this image is a valiant effort.  sadly it is ultimately saying nothing and the novetly of foreign children holding up our logo is short-lived

i am in love with this series of elephant zoom in avatars

may i suggest a yellow bull for someone's next

sigh

ew.  i will not face you anyday

everyone likes looking at pictures from their own movies.  the text on this 'poster' is highly distracting and your avatar would have much more impact if it was bare of the printed word

good, i suppose

poorly framed and originality is a bit on the low side, faithful friend

awww

kind of wish the colour were brighter though.  something that jumps off the page into your bile duct or something

Stefen

BAHAHAHAH! Sickfins. I am your number one fan.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

brockly

Quote from: StefenOh man, you don't want to do a Google search on "hairy" ...

speak for yourself my friend

Stefen

Quote from: Brock Landers
Quote from: StefenOh man, you don't want to do a Google search on "hairy" ...

speak for yourself my friend

I will.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Je suis dieu

After reading all of sikfins evaluations I would be so scared to have him look at mine and tell me how much it's crap, but could ya do it anyway? :wink:
Twinkle, twinkle, little bat
How I wonder what you're at!
Up above the world you fly
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

Pubrick

u never did my new one.

a shame cos it might not be around for much longer.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pubricku never did my new one.

a shame cos it might not be around for much longer.

*crosses fingers* Please have another avatar with the bee in it, please have another avatar with a bee in it...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

i thought we agreed that u would stop sucking my dick.
under the paving stones.

Mesh

My avatar has always been perfect for me and this "mayonnaise" bullshit is idiotic and needs to be put to rest.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pubricki thought we agreed that u would stop sucking my dick.

Pubrick can't take a joke! Pubrick can't take a joke!

Awww...P is so sad!  This is him --->   :(  :oops: :cry:
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

picolas