1000 posts and SoNowThen's Excellent Adventure...

Started by ElPandaRoyal, August 06, 2004, 09:23:48 AM

ElPandaRoyal

Well, this is my post # 1000. I feel like I'm a mature person now that I reached the Xixax 1000. So mature, in fact, that it's August and the sun is shining like a motherfucker outside and I'm in my house, writing a post about me doing the post number 1000 on an internet Message Board which probably no one will even read. So what's the deal with this post? I don't know. I just never start any threads around here and I think that it's time for me to do that just now.

Now it's time for me to go fuck a piece of fresh fruit.
Si

cyk

"The Wisdom Of Cyk"

"If your up to your chin in shit.........Don't make waves!"

Sigur Rós

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: ElPandaRoyalwriting a post about me doing the post number 1000 on an internet Message Board which probably no one will even read.

It's not that we won't read it.

We will.

Then we'll be pissed that we did.

Thanks a lot.

Jerk.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pas

I tought the title meant he was gonna say something about SoNowThen

cine

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

i heard he got hung.

and had a heart attack.

and shot himself.

or/.
under the paving stones.

mogwai

i heard that he went parachuting and the parachute did not open.

or

that he got caught in a combine.

or

had his nuts bitten off by a laplander.

sickfins

i heard that he disappeared into obscurity

or

that his death was highly publicized only to be rumoured that it was fake and planned to make a return a few weeks ago only to not

or

MacGuffin

I heard he objectified the wrong woman to mess with.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Could he and rick james be the same person? And if so, what would make him want to create an alter ego?/.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: StefenCould he and rick james be the same person? And if so, what would make him want to create an alter ego?/.

Because if you were Rick James, you'd want an alter ego.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

SHAFTR

Quote from: StefenCould he and rick james be the same person? And if so, what would make him want to create an alter ego?/.

everyone needs an internet personality.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

SoNowThen

I heard that he got a job where he didn't have constant internet access to waste time during his day.

And what Mod said.

Here's a quick update:

London is a great city. There are very few hobos where I live/work/eat. Almost all British girls have huge tits, but unfortunately also huge asses. Most Brit men look slightly retarded. Most other races of people who come to London are the very coolest people from their countries, hence are more fun to hang out with. Godard and Fellini films are always playing on big screen super-nice art cinemas. And last but not least, really pretty French girls who you work with and who give you their phone number then invite you to their flat already have boyfriends.

Ahhh....
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.