One week free at DL.com

Started by edison, September 08, 2003, 11:31:39 PM

Ghostboy

Holy shit, that Rabbits series on the website is incredible! I've only seen the first two so far, because I don't have broadband and have to watch them at a friend's house. The second one is seriously freaky. Beautiful stuff.

Dumbland is okay. Pretty much what the title implies. "I'm a one armed duck fucker" is a classic line of dialogue though.

But man, Rabbits is awesome.

Weak2ndAct

It's been a while since I've seen Rabbits, but holy hell-- it was great.  I love the simplicity, and how if you listen to the dialogue you'll find that it's all very simple, just jumbled up a bit.  I'd kill for a dvd of it so I'd be able to see it full-screen on my tv.  

Dumbland is just insane and wonderful.  Crude as hell, but amusing because you can just tell Lynch is venting out some serious frustrations here (kids, wife, neighbors, helicopters, etc.).

Cecil

has anyone found how to get emily naked yet?

bonanzataz

No, I can't get that stupid bitch to take off her clothes. And I think that's the point...

Anyway, how the hell do you get to "Darkend Room"? I want to see it but can't because after I solve the puzzles nothing happens. The people on the imdb forum said that you could see it after you solve the puzzles and I did the puzzles but the movie didn't start so I wrote something there too but nobody's responded. HELP ME!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

ShanghaiOrange

That David Lynch. He's a real trickster.  8)  8) :(
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

budgie

Quote from: bonanzatazAnyway, how the hell do you get to "Darkend Room"? I want to see it but can't because after I solve the puzzles nothing happens. The people on the imdb forum said that you could see it after you solve the puzzles and I did the puzzles but the movie didn't start so I wrote something there too but nobody's responded. HELP ME!

Have you sussed the telephone yet? That's the way to the Darkend Room, which I quite liked but not half as much as the experiments and the Angriest Dog.

I always wanted to see the birdfeeders most, but the live link never worked.

bonanzataz

what do you dial in the telephone. all i can get in the telephone is a japanese girl telling me about her life, then she gives me another code which i enter into the telephone. that leads me to a flash animation of a box. when the box opens up, it asks me where the bananas are and a question mark appears. i click the question mark and the japanese girl comes back up and tells me i'm not supposed to be here. sigh. my membership expires tomorrow and i MUST see this before that happens! VIVA LA LYNCH!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

RegularKarate

Quote from: bonanzatazNo, I can't get that stupid bitch to take off her clothes. And I think that's the point...

nah... I did it

bonanzataz

how come the sound doesn't ever sync up for the dumbland episodes?

budgie

Quote from: bonanzatazwhat do you dial in the telephone. all i can get in the telephone is a japanese girl telling me about her life, then she gives me another code which i enter into the telephone. that leads me to a flash animation of a box. when the box opens up, it asks me where the bananas are and a question mark appears. i click the question mark and the japanese girl comes back up and tells me i'm not supposed to be here. sigh. my membership expires tomorrow and i MUST see this before that happens! VIVA LA LYNCH!

le Lynch.

I can't remember now... the Frank Booth mask thing?Was that the way in? One of those puzzles. Sorry. If I was MacGuffin (...) I'd probably have the exact no. and sequence filed away in an intimate fold in one of my private places, or tattoed on my stomach, but I haven't because I'm not.

freakerdude

Quote from: EEz28In case anyone is interested, DavidLynch.com is giving away a 7 day trial membership.
Where is it at on his site? I didn't see any offer on his site either as the other person....cough up the location on the site.
MC Pee Pants

Ghostboy

Lucinda Bryte

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: Pastor Parsley
Quote from: EEz28https://secure.davidlynch.com/specialmembers/membership.html

thanks EEz28!

:shock: Yay me. I shall be receiving an e-mail shortly or something.