PTA is coming to my town!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Ernie, June 14, 2003, 03:46:45 PM

Lance

dude, my birthday is the 21st, my cousins live in rochester and i've been invited to there graduation party which is the 29th. Which means i'm going to the dryden screening. I'm ordering tickets either today or tommorow. this is great.

Ernie

Quote from: godardianI love seeing famous people I admire in person.

But I hate meeting them. Especially if I have to speak.

This is why I'm half-glad PTA is not coming anywhere near my town. As far as I know. Living in the same town as Todd Haynes and Gus van Sant for so many years was quite enough to give me an ulcer, thank you.

I'm definitely the same way. I hated meeting PSH cause I knew I had to do it but I really didn't want to. All I could think about was how guilty I would feel if I didn't...I wouldn't be able to sleep. So, I'm nervous as ever that I'm going to have to go through the whole thing now with PTA. Seriously, I'm taking a break on meeting people for about 10 years after this. God forbid Zooey Deschanel or Audrey Tautou ever come here...I hope that I never find out if they do. I want to be more respectable when I meet them.

Alethia

md

7:30

all attending members please bring your xixax.com membership cards as they are required for the reserved special xixax seating and the post party. if you do not have one yet email someone.
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

Lance

i'd like a membership card please.

Tictacbk

Oh shit, i'm gonna make the drive out there for that.

Ernie

Quote from: Lancei'd like a membership card please.

Me too. We really do deserve reserved seating, it's more than likely we'll be the most loyal (obsessed) fans there.

The doors actually open at 7:15 by the way, you might wanna get there as early as you can. This things probably going to fill up fast. It doesn't actually start till 8:00 but I don't really mind waiting. It's a great theater.

jokerspath

I met Bill Parcells once and told him he is "the vessel through which god coaches."  Didn't want to withold the truth, ya know...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Alethia

Alethia

MrBurgerKing

sure, what's your credit card #?

Alethia

i am afraid i cannot disclose that information in front of so many, thank you very much

MrBurgerKing

I'd charge you 49.99 for it, or you can take me out to lunch one day (Wendys or BK is fine by me, although I'm on a diet these days)

Alethia

if youll do tgi fridays im all for it

Duck Sauce

Somebody bring a camera, I cant wait to see what these board members look like..

Also, post your Social Security number