the marquee

Started by (kelvin), June 25, 2003, 03:32:33 PM

Find Your Magali

How about:

Chances are, Klaus Kinski is looking at YOU right now

cine

How about:

Klaus Kinski is worth ALL of Xixax's banner space.....

Find Your Magali

Klaus Kinski was GREAT in Out of Africa

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: themodernage02before i thought "Chances are you're looking at Klaus Kinski right now." would've been good.  but doesnt really apply anymore.
I only removed a couple, but it seems to make a difference.

slice

"we love inspiring actress jacki lynn"

or some variation

classical gas

Quote from: slice"we love inspiring actress jacki lynn"

or some variation

"We also welcome inspiring actors and actresses"  maybe?

I'm not very good at this...

bonanzataz

"vaGINa!!! AAAAHAHAHAHA!"
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Duck Sauce

or some variation

what did she say again?

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Duck Sauce

or some variation

what did she say again?

"'spread my soul's secret".....is that what you mean by  what  did she say?

Pubrick

she said pta was a soul shaker, and something about spreading.

"we welcome soul shakers, inspiring actresses"
under the paving stones.

SHAFTR

"It's called Sydney"
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ono

Quote from: SHAFTR"It's called Sydney"
Haha, nice one.  :yabbse-thumbup:

Find Your Magali

"Shia LaBeouf Chat
Tuesdays at 7 p.m."

Just Withnail

"Please ask us about the frogs"

"You better know how to search"/ or "Know your search function"

SoNowThen

to whoever did the "suck a fuck" one, cheers!!

I suggested something like that in the t-shirts thread, and I got the looney tunes cricket silence. I figured no one got it...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.