The Master - Spoiler-Free Thread

Started by MacGuffin, December 02, 2009, 10:12:15 PM

brother macmanus

these are the names i'm hearing (besides gilford):
joseph gordon levitt
chris pine
SHIA LEBOUF

one of these things is not like the other, lol...
Why don't you make like a tree, and get the fuck outta here?

children with angels

Quote from: brother macmanus on March 31, 2010, 02:01:44 PM
i just read through your guy's boondock saints thread, and holy crap do you guys hate that movie!

This made me return to the Boondock thread, which was an absolute pleasure. Perhaps the greatest moment is: "You didn't care for Days of Heaven? What are you, some sort of faggot?"
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

cine

macmanus either spill the beans or go back to the boondocks thread. jesus christ. ridiculous.

Stefen

Shia must be stopped.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Stefen on March 31, 2010, 11:39:13 PM
Shia must be stopped.

Haha, I would miss these quotes, but I think you're going to come around to Shia a little after Wall Street 2.

Stefen

No. He's proably going to ruin it for me and ill hate it.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

jerome

well damn, now that i've read the script with renner in mind, all the other possibilities sound 'meh' to me...

brother macmanus

okay, the latest official word this morning is it's shia's if he wants it. they just have to make sure the schedule wouldn't conflict with the transformers 3 schedule. supposedly they're still looking at other actors just in case, but it's been officially offered to shia.

Pozer

:shock:

polkablues

I love the beef!  :bravo:
My house, my rules, my coffee

The Perineum Falcon

:saywhat: Hmmm, this could be a really good move on PT's part :ponder:
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Pozer

bromanus gots the goods!

EDIT: I agree, surprised at first, but I like Lebouf, could be that this a bold move.

Stefen

Okay, on second thought, I like it.
I got a little red and clinched my fist when Bromanus first broke the news, but I guess if he can pull this off WHILE shooting Transformers 3, then I'm cool with it.
Thanks for the info!

Okay, good, I was worried, haha.
I got red and clinched my fist when Bromanus acted like PTA would work around Shia's Transformers 3 schedule haha.
Well played, sir. Well played.

brother macmanus

Captain of Industry

Sounds more like news than a rumor.
Sounds more like a threat than a rumor.