Announcement: The Green Screen

Started by Jeremy Blackman, June 17, 2004, 10:04:48 AM

Film Student

This is a sweet idea... Finally get to do my 200 page dissertation on the latent homoeroticism of "Houseguest"....
"I think you have to be careful to not become a blowhard."
                                                                          --Ann Coulter

Jeremy Blackman

Just wait for the fall... it's still in the works, and will definitely synthesize soon. We're waiting for a few different elements to come together, including content. Reminder: please send your writing to thegreenscreen@yahoo.com ...and really, if you're unsure about something, just send it and we'll take it (or tell you if we can't). We'll edit it and approve it with you before it's online.

Reinhold

this sounds like an awesome idea.

do you have any sample content?
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

hedwig

Jeremy Blackman

Thank you!

All other contributions are welcome. This is really coming together relatively soon now...

hedwig

uh...i just emailed another one.

how many have you recieved so far, in total? I anticpiate reading these very much

Thrindle

I'm still debating the feminist perspective of an article.  Xixaxers would hate me...  That man hating dyke of a feminist   8)
Classic.

Gloria

Quote from: ThrindleI'm still debating the feminist perspective of an article.  Xixaxers would hate me...  That man hating dyke of a feminist   8)

We should sooo collaborate.  They can hate us both.   :wink:

hedwig

Gamblour.

After a few hours, I will email my ten page paper "Buster? I Don't Even Know Her!" about theoretical issues and Buster Keaton. I've been writing it for a day straight, damn.
WWPTAD?

The Perineum Falcon

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanThe Green Screen is officially launched!

http://greenscreen.xixax.com/

http://xixax.com/viewforum.php?f=40
Good on ya, mate!
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.