Songs-That-Just-Get-Stuck-In-Your-Head Thread

Started by bonanzataz, March 19, 2003, 10:36:36 PM

bonanzataz

Right now, "Love Grows (where my rosemary grows)" Ike and Tina's "Shake a Tailfeather" and "Going Out of my Head" by Little Anthony.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

©brad

"and I will walk 500 miles and I will walk 500 more..."

Pubrick

Ooey, gooey, rich and chewy inside,
Golden flaky, tender caky outside..

ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
under the paving stones.

Sigur Rós

Creedenze Clearwater Revival - Looking out my backdoor.......make it stop!!!! :shock:

Redlum

\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Born Under Punches

Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels

At least it's a song I like stuck in my head.

rustinglass

"it's oh so quiet"; and this one is pretty wierd but still I can't get it out of my head: tom waits-"you're innocent when you dream"
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Jeremy Blackman

Anything by Sublime or Sugar Ray.... :yabbse-angry: ...... :yabbse-thumbdown:

Raikus

TATU. That damn song. I've heard it once and it has embedded itself in my subconscious and activates ever odd day and dates ending in 4.

Damn those hot Euro-trash jailbait lesbians!
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Pubrick

Quote from: RaikusTATU. That damn song. I've heard it once and it has embedded itself in my subconscious and activates ever odd day and dates ending in 4.

Damn those hot Euro-trash jailbait lesbians!

hahah that's true man, catchiest song ever.

i would tho.

EDIT: now it's stuck again just by u mentioning it!  fuck.
under the paving stones.

Raikus

Quote from: mogwaiWhich song, "Not gonna get us" or "All the things she said"... or something?

The one that they were too lazy to translate and have them opening their lips to the original Russian--"All the things she said."
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Born Under Punches

bonanzataz

a) fuck this thread (http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=4157) for stealing my thread's thunder

and

b) linda rondstadt and the stone ponies - different drum
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

El Duderino

daniel- elton john
the sopranos opening song
the swing song in swingers at the end with Favreau and Heather Graham
anything Bob Dylan
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Tictacbk

Two Points For Honesty, by moe.

i can barely think about it without having it echo in my brain for weeks.