2 fast 2 furious 2 cool

Started by nappyrat, June 08, 2003, 02:17:14 PM

nappyrat

so who liked it, who didnt, and why??

i liked it but not as much as the first one..2f2f is mroe about the story, and not the cars, thats what i liked about it.
the first one was more about cars and threw together a crappy storyline to shows the cars...in a way, its not better than the first one, nor is it worst

but devon aoki is hella FINE (she plays suki in 2f2f)

MacGuffin

Quote from: nappyratbut devon aoki is hella FINE (she plays suki in 2f2f)

I thought her complete lack of acting drained any 'fineness'...not that I thought she had any to begin with.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ghostboy

She looks okay in photos, but MAN, that's the worst acting I've seen all year. I cringed every time she opened her mouth. With Singleton's reputation for the casting couch, I think it's pretty clear how she got the part.

Pas

You both went to see this movie in theater ? What, for laughs ? :-)

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

ebert liked it, and it sounded like he liked it for the same reason i would

the funny thing is friday night all the idiots on the rode who were driving rather fast and as furiouse as one could get in there moms mini van

Pas

Anyway, I think I'll wait for the Dude Tricked Out Super Ultimate Too Cool Edition DVD.  :roll:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

2 Fast and 2 Furious.

Who came up with this title?  I'd like to pitch several other ideas for the second Fast and Furious.  They will be terrible knockoffs for summer fun.

Fast and Furious, Too! - Main character is a kid, to show they can drive as well.  It would be a Disney-like comedy starring Hillary Duff.  Hopefully she does her own stunts and dies.

Tu Fast and Tu Furious - A ballet dancer moves into Atlanta from New York and learns how to breakdance and fit in, but her boyfriend gets into an illegal, underground car racing ring.  She now has to choose between dance or saving her boyfriend by some sort of race that pays his bail to get him out of jail and off the streets til the next sequel.

Fasting and Furious - Ghandi gets on the streets in search of his son, who races on the streets at night.  But now, Ghandi has ninja training a hot temper.  He will stop at nothing to meet his long lost son and become a family again.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

SoNowThen

Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

nappyrat

first of all...how does devon's acting suck??

she barely SAYS ANYTHING!!!!
dumbass

nappyrat

well modernage .... ur just gay

bet u havent even seen it, how can u call it lame??

modage

Quote from: nappyratHm......
seems very LAME

you havent seen 28 days later, yet you have formed your opinion.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Quote from: nappyratfirst of all...how does devon's acting suck??

she barely SAYS ANYTHING!!!!
dumbass

Acting is more than just saying something! And when she does say something, it's a very bland line reading.
ass
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

Quote from: MacGuffin
Acting is more than just saying something! And when she does say something, it's a very bland line reading.
ass

:lol:  for real tho.

bonanzataz

my fast and furious thread is better than yours....!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

nappyrat

dur acting is more than just talking, but wtf?!?!
did she even do anything else?? she's just in the background!

and plus, i HAVE seen 28days moron, and yes i think is WAS GAY