Your single MOST anticipated movie of 2003

Started by Ernie, March 01, 2003, 11:25:43 AM

Gold Trumpet

City of God
The Son
All the Real Girls

Three months ago, I would have put Kill Bill somewhere in there, but viewing the trailer, I have very little hope in it being good. Sorry, but when a trailer is just the repitition of everything in Charlie Angels done more realistically, you kinda wonder if there is anything more to it.

~rougerum

Ghostboy

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetSorry, but when a trailer is just the repitition of everything in Charlie Angels done more realistically, you kinda wonder if there is anything more to it.

Kill Bill is probably my most anticipated, but it really helps to have read the script. I just want to see if he can pull all that off...

Also, the usual suspects. RoTK, X2, Intolerable Cruelty, Bad Santa. The Matrices. All movies great and small, really. Anyone mention Neverland? And I'm really looking forward to The Hulk, not because of the lame trailer but because I trust Lee/Schamus and because the script review on AICN made it sound as good as we could hope for.

Duck Sauce

To me, Kill Bill is like a Kubrick movie. It has been so long since his last one, its like I know it has to be something special whenever he makes a movie.

Raikus

Quote...everything in Charlie Angels done more realistically

I'm sorry, but these words... in this arrangement... well, lets just say it's laughable.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Ghostboy

Totally off subject -- but Raikus, I just wanted to express my appreciation for your avatar. 'Rejected' and 'Billy's Balloon' are two of my favorite short films of all time.

MacGuffin

I changed my first choice:

Quote from: sphinxbrand new short coming rather soon...

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

more stills from shots that probably won't be used in the final product

Cecil

Ghostboy

That last one is awesome in a very Radiohead-ish  way (although this opinion is probably partially inspired by the fact that I'm currently listening to OK Computer).

SHAFTR

I can see the Radiohead influence, Ghostboy.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Duck Sauce

All I could think was paranoid android.

Jeremy Blackman

Sphinx could probably make a Radiohead music video.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanSphinx could probably make a Radiohead music video.

I think he should try

oakmanc234

ANGER MANAGEMENT

Yes, it may be just another one of Sandler's 'Happy Madison' comedies, but teaming up with Jack Nicholson? I'm so there.

Oh yeah, that and 'Kill Bill' (but to tell you the truth, I think I was more excited about 'Kill Bill' before I saw the trailer).
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

av8raaron

Fresh buttered toast.