Your single MOST anticipated movie of 2003

Started by Ernie, March 01, 2003, 11:25:43 AM

Ernie

Just wanted to start a simple little thread to see what everybody is looking forward to this year...maybe get interested in some more upcoming movies based on your choices or something. Remember, try to just give one movie...your MOST anticipated. If there's more than one...by all means, list more than one. But if you're like me and you only have one...then don't list anymore. My most anticipated movie of 2003 is....

All the Real Girls!

Many of you already know this...I know, I probably sound like a broken record but I don't care. If you haven't heard of it yet...go to IMD-fucking-B right now and look it up because it is fucking life affirming in its anticipation-building beauty. Better yet...watch the immortal trailer over at Apple's site...I'm not sure of the URL. Ask Macguffin to hook you up with that if your interested...it's the best site for trailers.

Anyway, there are other movies I really want to see but this is the mother of them all. I can't wait...I'm losing sleep, I am so seeing it April 4th (<<<fucking far away)! Anyway, you probably already know the many reasons why I'm looking forward to it (Zooey, George Washington, Paul Schneider, etc.) so I'll just let that alone for now and let you guys give your 2 cents....

Xixax

I'll probably get excommunicated for this, but I have to say...

Matrix 2.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Sigur Rós

Victor

are you gonna eat with us too?

bonanzataz

Kill Bill
Matrixes
LOTR3
X2, baby!
Anger Management
28 Days Later
Russian Ark (though I'll have to wait for video)
All the Real Girls looks interesting
Bringing Down The House......

me = mainstream whore (for the most part)
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ernie

Quote from: bonanzatazKill Bill
Matrixes
LOTR3
X2, baby!
Anger Management
28 Days Later
Russian Ark (though I'll have to wait for video)
All the Real Girls looks interesting
Bringing Down The House......

me = mainstream whore (for the most part)

There's no shame in that.

You know, I hate to admit this because I have nearly been beaten for saying it at school but....I still haven't seen The Matrix! I've always wanted to but I just keep forgetting. I definitely will now with the sequels coming out. I have to see The Terminator's too with another one of those coming out now as well.

Duck Sauce

Kill Bill by far, its the closest thing to PDL in terms of anticipation I have this year... Please PTA get working!!

Derek

1. Return of the King
2. The Hulk
3. Kill Bill
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

picolas

Newtron

Fuckin', everything. This is the best year ever.

MacGuffin

Matrix Reloaded
Matrix Revolutions
Kill Bill
Intolerable Cruelty
The Last Samurai
Once Upon A Time In Mexico
School Of Rock
Big Fish
Bad Santa
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

BonBon85

1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
2. Big Fish
3. Kill Bill

Raikus

Willard, baby! Willard.

Followed by:
Matrix
ROTK
Kill Bill
Jersey Girl
X-Men 2
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.