Most perfectly composed shot in movie history

Started by Just Withnail, May 22, 2003, 12:32:14 PM

UncleJoey

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: SHAFTRwhat about the final freeze frame of Days of Thunder, that would make me smile.
mac? cine?

I would also love to see that. If I mailed it to Tom Cruise and Robet Duvall, I wonder if they'd autograph it. What an amazing gift that would be.
Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit . . . and Jack just left town.

rustinglass

Quote from: A Matter Of Chance
Quote from: cinephile
Quote from: A Matter Of ChanceParis, Texas has some gorgeous shots
Unless samsong beats me to it, I'll make those shots soon enough.

amen! please get one of one of the final shots when he's standing next to the car on top of the parking garage, and all the light is green. . . i am getting much too excited here.

Ive posted a couple paris texas shots some pages back on this thread, but now they're all "this image is hosted by angelfire" crap. you can still see them, you just have to copy the path from the properties and paste in in the adress.
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

mogwai

Quote from: rustinglassyou can still see them, you just have to copy the path from the properties and paste in in the adress.
that's not worth the hassle: :yabbse-wink:

rustinglass

thanks, man

edit: hey I'm apriring actress Jackie Lynn!
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

MacGuffin

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: SHAFTRwhat about the final freeze frame of Days of Thunder, that would make me smile.
mac? cine?

Sadly, I have yet to possess this Cole Trickle epic.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

please, please, please, could someone post a cap of the part in the thin red line where the dead soldier  has his whole body covered in dirt and all you can see is his face with his voice over saying "are rightous? kind? know that i was too"

that would make me happy

thanks...

Alethia

Quote from: NEON MERCURYplease, please, please, could someone post a cap of the part in the thin red line where the dead soldier  has his whole body covered in dirt and all you can see is his face with his voice over saying "are rightous? kind? know that i was too"

that would make me happy

thanks...

oh somebody please cap this!

mogwai

Quote from: MacGuffinSadly, I have yet to possess this Cole Trickle epic.
:yabbse-grin:  :yabbse-thumbup:

UncleJoey

Quote from: MacGuffinSadly, I have yet to possess this Cole Trickle epic.

Hopefully, for your sake, Santa swings by this message board now and then.
Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit . . . and Jack just left town.

picolas

going through this thread backwards is sad. so many caps lost..

Sleepless

One of my favorite shots in Atonement was looking through the window as the old lady pushes the pram down the street. Awesome.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

samsong