I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

NEON MERCURY

Ravi

Why one HD-DVD and one Blu-Ray?

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Ravi on November 05, 2007, 04:57:31 PM
Why one HD-DVD and one Blu-Ray?

just trying to mix the formats up.  that way i'll have an even number of hddvd and bluray.  its an ocd thing.   :yabbse-grin:   

bonanzataz

i'm both annoyed and ecstatic that i bought the new twin peaks dvd. the menus and special features are awesome, but i could've just copied the special features disc like i was planning and saved $65 and lived without the killer menus. packaging's ok. picture is like all the other twin peaks dvd's... amazing. still, the original season 1 has the commentaries and dts track, so i'm glad i kept that.

also got days of heaven and this gem...

liquid sky.

it's about these heroin addicts in early 1980s manhattan who are being watched by aliens who want to harness the energy of a heroin high. pretty bizarre. i would recommend it.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pubrick

Quote from: bonanzataz on November 06, 2007, 01:30:23 PM
liquid sky.

i am captivated by the font. i will look for it at my local vhs dungeon.

really amazing font.
under the paving stones.

Ravi

Bought these at a Hollywood Video that recently closed:

And at Big Lots today:

I'm the MacGuffin of really, really cheap DVDs.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

last days of gerry the elephant

I was late on this, but at last...

mogwai

w/o horse

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

SiliasRuby

Ratatouille
Event Horizon
Seinfeld Season 9
A Place in the Sun
Kiss Me Deadly
Big Love Season 1
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

matt35mm

I'm afraid of what I might do during this sale.

Bethie

Quote from: matt35mm on November 11, 2007, 07:30:04 PM
I'm afraid of what I might do during this sale.

no shit. here's what I did:

I contemplated cancelling my order and using the money for this Marc Jacobs dress instead
who likes movies anyway

Pubrick

under the paving stones.