Why Do You Hide?

Started by cine, May 03, 2004, 12:59:24 AM

merry go round, right?
context, context, context.

cine

Or as some cynics call it, the pro-beastiality up-and-down fun ride.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I don't hide.

I'm OUT and proud of it!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Thrindle

I hide due to some unfounded insecurity.
Classic.

Banky

Pubrick

Quote from: Bankyhow do you hide?
go to ur profile (the link is up top, between Live Chat and Donations), and there u will see a Preferences section below the signature bit. one of these preferences is

Hide your online status:   Yes     No

click either yes or no.
under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

i hide b/c its mystyerious...and it s the cool thing to do

but once i become an admin, i  will not hide ..i  will infact always let my online status be know...when people come here they will see this under 'who s online?":

NEON MERCURY

SHAFTR

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: Bankyhow do you hide?
go to ur profile (the link is up top, between Live Chat and Donations), and there u will see a Preferences section below the signature bit. one of these preferences is

Hide your online status:   Yes     No

click either yes or no.

you'd check Yes if you wanted to hide your online status.   To make everything even more obvious.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Pubrick

Quote from: SHAFTRyou'd check Yes if you wanted to hide your online status.
i think that's implied.  :roll:
under the paving stones.

Sleuth

Using your hand to manipulate the mouse, and this the cursor, though (UCB SEASON3 REFERENCE :( )
I like to hug dogs

cine

Quote from: Slomb(UCB SEASON3 REFERENCE :( )
:yabbse-cry:

A World Apart

Why do we hide?

Answer: Why Not?
No, I've never seen that, I've never seen anyone drive their garbage out to the curb and bang the hell out of it with a stick.

meatball

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: meatballHi.

Worst hider ever.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

A World Apart

Dam, I was found. I could have sworn I found the perfect spot to hide in too. Well...I'm now IT, quick..run and hide.  :-D

ahem: in other words...i'm not hiding anymore, "i'm out there and loving every minute of it"
No, I've never seen that, I've never seen anyone drive their garbage out to the curb and bang the hell out of it with a stick.