I don't like myself sometimes..

Started by aclockworkjj, May 18, 2003, 02:41:44 AM

Ernie

I was just realizing how small a lot of the parts I was really laughing at were.

I was like, the only one in the theatre laughing out loud when barry called georgia "honey". Where he's like "yeah, your in trouble honey!" I fucking love that so much. That is so unlike him to say. I hope little things like that never get left out. DGG is good at those too. A lot of great filmmaker's are.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: ebeamanI was just realizing how small a lot of the parts I was really laughing at were.

I found myself laughing at pretty much anything that came out of Phil's mouth...I dunno, his whole character was just a riot...like.." Let's see what this little bad boy business man is all about.." (or something along those lines)...  I also laughed and just some of the faces Sandler would make, ex. right after the crying scene, it cuts to him all hyped to find a Healthy choice deal...or else...when he is so amused by the fact pudding can take you places...(then he does his little dance)...

oakmanc234

I liked it how Dean is calling him a 'bad boy businessman' before it cuts straight to Barry making a joke and giggling with the innocence of a 2 year old.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

aclockworkjj

anyone know of a good dentist?