not the most popular thread anymore, donnie darko and homos.

Started by SubstanceD, February 18, 2003, 07:02:07 PM

cowboykurtis

Quote from: cecil b. dementedweve covered that one.

how bout abortions?

how bout aborting gay babies?
...your excuses are your own...

Cecil

how do we know if theyre gay or not? are you suggesting some type of minority report thing where we know if someone will be gay or not?

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: cecil b. dementedhow do we know if theyre gay or not? are you suggesting some type of minority report thing where we know if someone will be gay or not?

I think he means... if the parents are gay, then you know the kid is gay.

cowboykurtis

if the baby comes out and it's wrists are limp, we can assume it's gay. or if it tries to make a pass at the doctor -- gay -- immediate execution

Cecil

i think we should do the opposite and kill all the straight people. bi-sexuals are okay. that way, the population will drop and the world will be filled (mostly) with intelligent and creative individuals.

MacGuffin

Quote from: cecil b. dementedi think we should do the opposite and kill all the straight people. bi-sexuals are okay. that way, the population will drop and the world will be filled (mostly) with intelligent and creative individuals.

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Would I live or die?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cowboykurtis

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: cecil b. dementedi think we should do the opposite and kill all the straight people. bi-sexuals are okay. that way, the population will drop and the world will be filled (mostly) with intelligent and creative individuals.

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Would I live or die?

you'd become enslaved -- your purpose would be giving birth to STRAIGHT kids. the second we suspected a baby from your womb was GAY, you'd be slaughtered along with your child.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: cowboykurtisthe rebirth has begun

Well, that's the reason I wrote my post about God  :-D

godardian

Quote from: cowboykurtis

you'd become enslaved -- your purpose would be giving birth to STRAIGHT kids. the second we suspected a baby from your womb was GAY, you'd be slaughtered along with your child.

Handmaid's Tale?
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Sigur Rós

80% of all homophobic people are actually gay!......now just think about that!

godardian

Quote from: Sigur Rós80% of all homophobic people are actually gay!......now just think about that!

That's what they say. The more virulent it is... the more virulent it is.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Sigur Rós80% of all homophobic people are actually gay!......now just think about that!

sigur my old friend i cant go with you on that one.

i mean i know that gay men like to think that 90% of men are gay and they just wont admit it. But thats not true

just think about this name one big actor that the gay community has not claimed to be one of them

tom cruise , travolta, leanardo, brad pitt, vin diesel, yadda yadda

just because the brother on fraiser is in the closet does not mean that everyone in hollywood is gay .

but when you read those " blind items" in gossip mags they always try and make up some story about so and so being gay , and they are always written by gay men, like mike musto and ted cassablancas

by the way my fav all time blind item was this one that tried to make kid rock and eminem gay lovers who live on a farm together in detroit

thats just so fucking funny , true no funny yes

Cecil

Sigur Rós

............I'm not gay or anything! I like naked women and hey I'm just pointing out the facts!

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Sigur Rós............I'm not gay or anything! I like naked women and hey I'm just pointing out the facts!

ohh i know

im still laughing about the kid rock and eminem thing, remember that joke eddie murphy had about weird people being gay like what if mister t was gay .

eminem and kid rock , ohh man that is a comic book worth writting those two on a farm gay for one another , thats fucking funny

but maybe not , out of fear of eminem sending all 6 members of his dirty dozen to come beat me up .