Marilyn Manson

Started by Ghostboy, May 15, 2003, 11:04:53 PM

Victor

Quote from: godyour opinion means nothing in this world why would i bother even care what you say

go back and put on your manson c.d boy your cool :: gives a thumbs up::

ouch. your awesome, cutting-edge opinions are too much for my frail ego.
are you gonna eat with us too?

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Lester
Quote from: godyour opinion means nothing in this world why would i bother even care what you say

go back and put on your manson c.d boy your cool :: gives a thumbs up::

ouch. your awesome, cutting-edge opinions are too much for my frail ego.

this is true

Sleuth

This is silly now.  Butterscotch doesn't like Manson, others do.  There really isn't anything else to say
I like to hug dogs

Victor

Quote from: EminemIsA WhiteManWhoStoleTheMusicFromTheBlackManAndKilledIt

if i was 14 right now i would be a huge eminem fan

im in shock.

Victor

Quote from: tremoloslothThis is silly now.  Butterscotch doesn't like Manson, others do.  There really isn't anything else to say

ok.

out.

Quote from: tremoloslothWhat?

i think you directed this at me

everyone go here and then come and talk to me about manson and how real he be

http://www.metal-sludge.com/ExposedManson.htm

Cecil

hey i dont like this "image" crap more than you do, but thats what the industry is like (which doesnt excuse it, im just saying) but dont come down on manson as if hes the only rocker to have a "fake image." come on.

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackMan
why did he name his band after himself ???? it is all about him

they were originally called marilyn manson and the spooky kids but the record company wanted them to drop the spooky kids because the name was too long. hes the front man, i guess thats why it was "marilyn manson and." and everyone knows he has a big ego... what the fuck do i care

and his image is so phoney , its all about trying to impress people like you

he doesnt "impress me" i just like the music

by the way i was a teenager during the manson era and well even then i would rather listen to hip hop

oh well that solves it, since you prefer hip hop to manson that means youre right and im wrong. well guess what, i prefer manson to hip hop so... does that mean that now im right and youre wrong?

PS, its hard to keep track of who you are when you keep changing your name, you mind sticking to just one? thanks

Quote from: Lester
Quote from: EminemIsA WhiteManWhoStoleTheMusicFromTheBlackManAndKilledIt

if i was 14 right now i would be a huge eminem fan

im in shock.

let us pray its toxic shock

Sleuth

Well that really is nothing new to people who have read the Manson book

except for the Tim Skold part since he's a new addition on the latest album.
I like to hug dogs

no cecil i do not think i am better then you because i like hip hop.

and the name thing, well what can i say i get bored a lot

and i am a artist this is how i vent

ginger fishs old band looked pretty cool

Cecil

oh my god they didnt come out of their respective mothers in goth clothing! why dont YOU look at pictures of yourself from 15+ yeas ago. in 20 more years you think youll have the same haircut you have now? you think you wont cut it short (for example) if you need to to get a job? come on, everyones a hipocrite

Sleuth

Quote from: cecil b. dementedhey i dont like this "image" crap more than you do, but thats what the industry is like (which doesnt excuse it, im just saying) but dont come down on manson as if hes the only rocker to have a "fake image." come on.

The way I see it, Manson is a character without a doubt, but it's satirical of other music images
I like to hug dogs

Cecil

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManand the name thing, well what can i say i get bored a lot
and i am a artist this is how i vent

well, maybe if you just stick to one avatar or something, just so its easier to recognize you

Quote from: cecil b. demented

oh my god they didnt come out of their respective mothers in goth clothing! why dont YOU look at pictures of yourself from 15+ yeas ago. in 20 more years you think youll have the same haircut you have now? you think you wont cut it short (for example) if you need to to get a job? come on, everyones a hipocrite

cecil my point was that they are a studio creation, no differnt then britney spears so i proved that

britney was created to sell music to teens and her image was created to give her a sexxy image to well men of all ages , well most men anyway

manson was created to be sold as some anto establishment rebel , but who the fuck was distributing his shit ???????

but hey if you like the music , well more power to you .

and i do not mean that in a sarcastic way