Does It Get To You?

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, March 11, 2004, 04:29:03 PM

cine

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob
Quote from: CinephileIn short,  threads like this get to me.

You don't have to post negatively all the time.  This thread, I was hoping would be devoid of it, but if you feel you need to be, if you feel you have a quota of saying things to piss people off, then go on ahead.
What, you can't take the truth that threads like this probably piss other people off too? C'mon, just read what Ghostboy said and conclude that, yes, this was pointless to bring up.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Just thought I wasn't the only one, maybe I am.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobJust thought I wasn't the only one, maybe I am.
I'm not saying you're the only one, I'm saying this is a pointless thread. But while we're on the subject of who cares about this kind of thread, you know damn well this is only pointing to a small minority of Xixax members (as you can clearly see). And this minority is very open about themselves as well, so if they cared to post something like it, they very likely would've. But they never ever have. It's always you.

I don't mean to pin this all you but would you please just STOP making threads like this? Talk about things more positive, you know? Don't make the majority of people cringe because they already know about sarcasm, and you come across like this attitude on the site may be a problem.