clips of music of mine

Started by JG, August 16, 2005, 09:07:10 PM

JG

go here for acoustic clips from two songs of mine.  

//www.myspace.com/seandunn

the first demo has only the bridge and a little bit of what i call the refrain (la la la)

the second demo is about the first 30 seconds of the song.

hedwig

JG

ya i just saw that sorry.  is this frowned down upon?

sorry again

GoneSavage

Sharing is encouraged.  It's just around here you basically need to send a PM to an admin before you post getting the proper clearances and instructions.

Reinhold

Quote from: GoneSavageSharing is encouraged.  It's just around here you basically need to send a PM to an admin before you post getting the proper clearances and instructions.

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=7892

edit: intentional irony. i'm constantly sucking at using the search button.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Pubrick

Quote from: GoneSavageSharing is encouraged.  It's just around here you basically need to send a PM to an admin before you post getting the proper clearances and instructions.
i don't know where he posted this originally, but it's pretty damn obvious there are sections for things. he got redirected, and that's that.
under the paving stones.

polkablues

Can one of the mods lock this thread so it doesn't get confused with the real one?
My house, my rules, my coffee