The Conversation

Started by brockly, May 20, 2003, 03:09:43 AM

brockly

Francis Ford Coppola's follow up to The Godfather was only recently released in Adelaide, Australia (how embarrising  :( ) Anyway, was interested in catching this film. Anyone seen it? Whats it like?

Ghostboy

I love this movie, and I know a lot of people here do as well. In fact, we've already beat you to the punch right here! http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=1060

That's crazy that it's only now being released down there; do you mean theatrically or on DVD/video?

Ghostboy

Holy crap! Simultaneous redirection! JINX!

The Silver Bullet

It has been rereleased in selected theatres in Adelaide for a limited time, probably because it has also come to DVD this month and they want to generate some interest.

It isn't like it took over thirty years for the film to reach theatres down here or anything...
RABBIT n. pl. rabĀ·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

brockly

Quote from: The Silver BulletIt has been rereleased in selected theatres in Adelaide for a limited time, probably because it has also come to DVD this month and they want to generate some interest.

It isn't like it took over thirty years for the film to reach theatres down here or anything...

This is the first I've heard about it.

The Silver Bullet

What? The first you've heard ever? Weird...

I will throw in some comments when I see it. I am too busy watching Kurosawa films right now to go to Adelaide for a Coppola film...
RABBIT n. pl. rabĀ·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

Pubrick

i'm pretty sure they had it here in brisbane last year, and once before that too..

anyway, it's dope.
under the paving stones.