New Fall Shows

Started by Kal, May 16, 2006, 09:54:40 AM

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cine

Quote from: Stefen on September 17, 2007, 03:16:13 PM
Go outside.

Total Time Spent Online:

Raikus: 2 days, 3 hours and 47 minutes.

Stefen:7 days, 22 hours and 22 minutes.

Stefen

Quote from: Cinephile on September 17, 2007, 04:17:14 PM
Quote from: Stefen on September 17, 2007, 03:16:13 PM
Go outside.

Total Time Spent Online:

Raikus: 2 days, 3 hours and 47 minutes.

Stefen:7 days, 22 hours and 22 minutes.

You're timing me? Get off my nuts. haha, don't you have an improv class to attend?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

Interviewer: Do you hate Stefen?
Cinephile: No, I don't hate Stefen. I pity the fool, and I will destroy any man who tries to take what I got!
Interviewer: Whats your prediction for Stefen?
Cinephile: Pain!

cine

yeah, a stopwatch, thats it.

pete

total time spent on looking up stefen's total time spent online:

Cinephile: 1 minute
Stefen: 0 minute
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

mogwai

cinephile, you're not fast enough.

RegularKarate

Stefen

Quote from: RegularKarate on September 18, 2007, 02:03:37 PM
Quote from: Stefen on September 17, 2007, 07:44:35 PM
don't you have an improv class to attend?

yes, and?

You'd be awful in that class. You'd always end up playing a prop like a stump, or a teapot.

You're supposed to offer something, not ask a semi open ended question.

cine

stefen the improv guru over here. teach us some more improv. that way i can pass it onto my students..

Stefen

You don't have any students. You are the student.

Breaking the piggy bank anytime Ryan Stiles or whoever that dolt in on that Drew Carey show comes to town.

He don't remember your name, but he sure remembers your face.

Kal

Can we create a new thread for "Everyone hates Stefen" and stop arguing in other places?

This is the TV thread... so unless Stefen has a new white-trash reality show coming soon, lets move somewhere else.

RegularKarate

I think Stefen's internet has aids.. he probably has something funny or interesting to say, but everytime he hits "post", it deletes anything that makes any sense and adds some kind of pop-cult-reference that doesn't fit or one of those over-used "hilarious" internet pictures.

edit

cine

i think hes just been watching too much Whose Line Is It Anyway.

AAAAND SCENE!

Stefen

Let's see who's teaming up against me.

Kal - Guy who claims to be a billionaire yet all he does is watch TV and safe, mainstream movies.

regularkarate - bitter redheaded married fat guy who resembles Eric Stoltz from Mask.

Cinephile - cute, adorable guy who reenacts scenes from his families favorite comedies for Christmas.

Suddenly, I don't feel so ganged up on by this group of misfits.