Keeping Busy: a portrait of eugene lehman

Started by Recce, February 28, 2005, 11:21:30 PM

Recce

Here's a short video project I did for the national film board of canada last march.

http://zed.cbc.ca/go.ZeD?CONTENT_ID=226077&page=content

Feedback would be appreciated. I'm thinking of reworking it a bit.
"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time: TRUE force. All the king's men
                        cannot put it back together again." (Travis Bickle, "Taxi Driver")

Recce

There seems to be a bit of an issue with getting the video to play off the website. A way around it: Click on 'Open'. In the ensuing window, right click on 'Lauch the file' and select 'Download linked file as' and save it to your comp. Sorry about the weirdness, I'm not really sure why it won't launch properly.
"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time: TRUE force. All the king's men

Cecil

the link is fucked. but ive seen this and its pretty good. try to get it back up again.

Recce

I just tried it and it seems to be the entire site that's down. They should have it back up soon enough.