The worst films you love?

Started by Dtm115300, January 15, 2005, 03:39:37 PM

Two Lane Blacktop

Quote from: Dtm115300I thought army of darkness was pretty good.  That might just be because i like Sam Raimi's work though.

Agreed.   :yabbse-thumbup:

2LB
Body by Guinness

Ravi

Freddy Got Fingered
Any crappy 1980s action flick
Kindergarten Cop
Ghost Dad

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Find Your Magali

My Boyfriend's Back

(eat your heart out, Shaun of the Dead)

Poobread

Gold Trumpet

I just watched Oliver Stone's U Turn. A true B-movie, I loved every second of it.

Myxo

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetI just watched Oliver Stone's U Turn. A true B-movie, I loved every second of it.

U-Turn is a great movie though.. By no means does it fit into the category of "bad movies"..

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Myxomatosis
Quote from: The Gold TrumpetI just watched Oliver Stone's U Turn. A true B-movie, I loved every second of it.

U-Turn is a great movie though.. By no means does it fit into the category of "bad movies"..

True, but B movies have a special bad taste to them and I couldn't think of any other thread to say this.

Two Lane Blacktop

The Stepfather -  I love this movie.

Death Bed: The Bed That Eats -  This one is great, as well.  It's just so damn weird, and yet it's played completely straight.  It's like you're watching some freaky 70's nightmare.  I'm a huge fan of 70's horror anyway, but this is one of the best, IMO..  and it's by a first-time director who never did anything else.  

2LB
Body by Guinness

Sleepless

Playing God

Critters

Night of The Ghouls

Dusk Till Dawn 3

...and Cruel Intentions is a great film. The sequels, however, are bollocks.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

joebuck

The Boys Next Door - a minor gem of '80s teen cinema with Maxwell Caulfield (whatever happened to him?) and Emilio Estevez as a couple of thuggish high school students who, after graduation, go on a killing spree whilst on a road trip to Los Angeles.  A guilty pleasure, to be sure.

GoneSavage

pete

citizen kane and rushomon--yeah I know they're crap, but they're like cotton candy, I just can't get enough!
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: peterushomon

Toshiro Mifune should work with Wes Anderson more often.

Two Lane Blacktop

Quote from: hacksparrow
Quote from: peterushomon

Toshiro Mifune should work with Wes Anderson more often.

HAH!!!    :bravo:

2LB
Body by Guinness