Entering a new phase of depression/xixax-overposting

Started by Pas, June 27, 2004, 10:06:45 PM

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: ElPandaRoyalReading how much you guys have been canoodling lately only reminds me of how much self-canoodlement I've been doing recently. Seriously... I'd love to find a girl I could canoodle and then regret that.

If the canoodling is done properly, there is no need for regret.

The Perineum Falcon

I used to regret canoodling myself so much... :cry:
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Pas

Last night I was with my friend (the one she slept with) and we met her, she couldn't look at us in the eye.

She said to me later on the phone that she feels like since she's unable to love, she's gonna give all that she can which is her body. I find this really weird and it makes me nervous... no time to elaborate, I might post later on.

kotte

She sounds like a cliché.

I don't think there's anything wrong with her. She wants attention.

She'll grow up eventually.

Pas

Maybe the fact that she is a twin and her sister is the 'dominant' twin has some kind of link to all of that...

I noticed that for all their lives, her sister had much attention from boys while she had some, but less. As I look at pictures of her in her child and teenage time, I see she became really good looking only by 16 ... and she once told me : 'You knew me in a really weird time of my life, I never had so many guys after me, it's weird to be wanted like this'

Maybe she longed for male attention all the time her sister had it and know she doesn't know how to deal with that... just a theory... I'd have to talk to her about it though

Chest Rockwell

Ok, I'm starting to think this is all make-believe now.

Thrindle

I think Kotte had the right idea... and Pas is on the right track.
Classic.

Born Under Punches

Quote from: Pas RapportAm I not the most hopeless Intellectual Whore.

Intellectual whore.  

Are you a proponent of the ladder theory, sir?

Pas