Good God, these boards have really slowed down!

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, June 26, 2004, 03:41:51 PM

ono

Quote from: NEON MERCURYtoday i found out one of my testicles [nuts] is smaller than the other... :shock: ....

any advice ... :?:
Quote from: GhostboyGet rid of it, it'll only slow you down.
But then he'd walk ... and do other things ... all lopsided and off-balance.

Not too seriously, I think they're not supposed to be exactly equal.  Like, how one leg is longer than the other, one arm, whatever, if only slightly.  And I love how NEON clarified that by testicles he meant nuts.  Thank you, for without that clarification, I would never know what the hell you were talking about.

©brad

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: God Damn Im Da Manwhat the hell happened?
Summer.

Xixax will return to its full glory in a couple months.

yes, and i will b there, 4 real this time.

Thrindle

Quote from: MacGuffinIn regards to the topic, I just wanna know what happened to Weak2ndAct and molly.  :yabbse-sad:

Also very curious.
Classic.

GodDamnImDaMan

I cant take this anymore

::creams pants thinking about sandwiches with no mayo::
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Pas

Quote from: SleuthWell, cleaning my room kind of sucked but I made a game out of it.

Sometimes when I clean my room I'll just pretend I'm James Bond  :twisted:  and it's a secret mission, it makes it sooooo much fun  :-D  :-D  :-D

NEON MERCURY

..well, i decided to just to "deal with it".......i dont wanna clip one nut off b/c all the subsequent ladies will be missing NEON at his brightest...... :yabbse-grin:

but thanks for the advice guys.... :yabbse-thumbup:

GodDamnImDaMan

okay, my mistake starting this thread. Everyone go back to SHUTTING UP!!!!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Weak2ndAct

Quote from: MacGuffinIn regards to the topic, I just wanna know what happened to Weak2ndAct and molly.  :yabbse-sad:
Can't speak for Molly, but I'm still here, albeit in the vaguest lurker sense possible.  Pop in to see whassup once in a while, but work and the lack thereof has kept me away.  Too much work to pay to the bills, and not enough towards the dream that I've been chasing.  A quick story:

Beat after endless days of covering shifts and taking overtime, I relished the thought of a couple days off to myself.  Said days were spent drinking, watching films, and exploring virtual Springfield (Hit & Run on the PS2).  At the end of the days off, I couldn't sleep and figured I oughta clean my room, which had turned into quite the sty.  Upon doing so, I found numerous XMAS cards, birthday cars, and other other correspondence accumulated throughout the years.  Most of them had scribbled notes about "Keep following your dream" and "we're so proud of you," etc.  It was then that I felt like the biggest fraud of my life.  I wasn't worthy of those sentiments.  I had gotten lazy.

Simply: I had gotten sucked into complacency.  There aren't any more worries about whether or not the bills will be paid.  I was content to let things slide in my 'other' career (and by that, I mean THE DREAM) and say 'I'll get to that when I have the time,' or 'well, I just worked a 12 hour day, I want a beer and a dvd instead of my art.'

This realization was a horrible thing.  It hurt in the worst ways possible.  And yet, it was the best thing that could ever happen.  Things are looking better, and a new agenda has been set.  Things are getting accomplished.

In summation: don't get sucked into that black hole time-manipulator, be it a job, signifcant other, hobby, etc. that distracts you from your ultimate goal.  Put in the work and it will all pay off.

Best wishes to all,
W2A

P.S. Zatoichi fucking rocks.

Thrindle

W2A, best post I've read in a while.  Thanks.
Classic.