release date prediction requests?

Started by Ernie, February 23, 2003, 11:10:51 PM

Ernie

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: ebeaman69You know, I don't think I've ever seen such a weird sense of humor anywhere outside of this site.  It's even weirder in the way that I seem to be the only one that doesn't get it.

Now you know how Britney Spears felt at Sundance, ebeaman.

Lol, it's a weird feeling man. There's one difference though...I'm interested in this, Britney is not interested in the films at Sundance.

sphinx

Quote from: godardconfessions of a dangerous mind- Estimated for May 2003

that's completely off.  25th hour won't be out that early, either

Ernie

Quote from: godard25th hour- May 20, 2003
adaptation- Estimated for June 2003
all the real girls- Estimated for June 2003
confessions of a dangerous mind- Estimated for May 2003
the kid stays in the picture- Estimated for April 2003

This guy here is a genius. This is ALL I wanted, isn't it simple? Notice the lack of surreal, tongue in cheek phrases and expressions. This is a model reply for my requests. I can't thank you enough man. The best part is, according to your predictions...they are all coming out way before the end of the summer.

Ernie

Quote from: sphinx
Quote from: godardconfessions of a dangerous mind- Estimated for May 2003

that's completely off.  25th hour won't be out that early, either

Yes, but remember...this is just a prediction. It doesn't have to be right. I won't hunt you down and kill you if you're wrong. It's close enough probably, right?

Ernie

Quote from: Xixax
Quote from: ebeaman69You know, I don't think I've ever seen such a weird sense of humor anywhere outside of this site.  It's even weirder in the way that I seem to be the only one that doesn't get it.
Stick around. It will seep into your veins and poison your mind.

Actually, this quote was cool, because it was my intention to make a film community that catered to a slightly off-center sense of humor. Sweet success. Now, to attract more freaks.

You definitely succeeded man...there is some weird stuff around here. But don't get me wrong, sometimes I do enjoy the humor, when I get the jokes. Some of them are just to "inside" for me, you know? I like it.

sphinx

Quote from: ebeaman69Yes, but remember...this is just a prediction. It doesn't have to be right. I won't hunt you down and kill you if you're wrong. It's close enough probably, right?

no, i wouldn't be bitching if it wasn't....i expect a few more months (minimum) on each

Ernie

Quote from: sphinxno, i wouldn't be bitching if it wasn't....i expect a few more months (minimum) on each

Really? Well, that's alright. As long as the rest of them come out before the end of the summer. Thanks for the heads up sphinx.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

Ernie