Has PTA ever made a post on the boards?....

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, February 22, 2003, 04:09:38 PM

atticus jones

ip checker
no life pecker
never claimed...always blamed
mos my game remains da same
old school yo yos
limp wrist throw throws
still no bottie no nos
and id rather watch go gos

you cant be serious...but mc curdy always said...

"desperate peeps do desperate tings"

not ex zactly lyke that tho

laughing at you...not with you

fo riz nickle
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

SHAFTR

Kevin Smith does post on his VA Message board.  I think that is very cool, but it is also an exceptional case.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

sphinx

Quote from: miss joneslaughing at you...not with you

i hope you're not talking about that 'truth in jokes' side; i don't know what to say.  officially speaking nobody knows you

truth in jokes
ruth injokes
uthinjokes
thinjokes

polkablues

Quote from: RegularKarateOUT- Claiming you're PTA

IN- Claiming you're NOT Pubrick

Dammit... I'm always one step behind the curve.
My house, my rules, my coffee

neatahwanta

Courtney Love posts on her board...but her spelling and typing skills are so poor that many times her posts need to be edited to be understood.  Topics range from the time she fired her tea maid to regrets for not being with Kurt in the final days (she was in rehab, Kurt should have been in rehab).  She even posted over at the Velvet Rope, even after she threatened to sue the board's owner for what was posted.   :roll:

Generally speaking its bad for an artist to post on a message board without going stealth.  The more famous / more controversial the artist, the more likely the press will reprint the posts.

Ernie

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: ebeaman69Does he appreciate his fans?

No, definitely not. He kicked me in the nuts at one Q&A session. It still hurts.

Lol...ok, I get it! I realize it was a stupid question, I'm such a fucking idiot.