Clooney's Confessions

Started by kotte, January 13, 2004, 05:29:30 PM

kotte

So I got the DVD today. Loved it.

One that really blew me away was Rockwell's screen tests. He's fucking great. The dance sequence. My god, my chin fell to the floor.

The Behind-the-scenes stuff weren't great but better than most.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I picked that up recently, too.  Maybe I should check it out and what not soon.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

kotte

Just saw the "easter egg". Clooney dancing...

Man, it looked like a great set to work on. Is it ok if I say I love Clooney?

Chest Rockwell

We all love Clooney, kotte.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: kotteJust saw the "easter egg". Clooney dancing...

And kotte loves love!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

kotte

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoob
Quote from: kotteJust saw the "easter egg". Clooney dancing...

And kotte loves love!

I do, yes. :oops:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Watched it last night...mmm

Beeeeeeeee-yootiful.

Finn

I really loved it too. One of my friends recently rented it on DVD and he thought it wasn't very good and kinda dry. And yet he's still curious to look at the special features.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."