Presidents Of The United States of America

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, December 15, 2003, 06:17:51 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

At first I didn't take them seriously and found them annoying, but I'm really digging their stuff now.  

How is everyone else with them?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Alethia

cowboykurtis

...your excuses are your own...

classical gas

i listened to them when i was younger, when their first album came out.  i hadn't heard them in so long and i actually downloaded some of their music a couple days ago.
i hate 'peaches' and 'lump' now, but some of their stuff is okay.  not much to it, just enjoyable pop.  i like their version of 'video killed the radio star', but ben folds does a much better version with his piano in place of the guitar.

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

GodDamnImDaMan

i loved these fucko's...too bad they broke up...

or else they could have made more songs about random nothingness...

haha no but seriously they were awesome!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

freakerdude

ugh, fastest rise and fall EVER.....next to Kajagoogoo
MC Pee Pants

Raikus

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

bonanzataz

yeah, but these guys were good. i like that song about having to take a shit. or... "fuck you kitty you're gonna spend the night...OUT-SIDE!"
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

..when i was young. and didn't know what good music was i liked them....

..they are a thinking mans' weird al yankovick

bonanzataz

man did i think it was hilarious when weird al did his parody of lump, substituting it for "gump," thus, making it a dual parody of the presidents AND forrest gump AT THE SAME TIME! WEIRD AL IS A GENIUS!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

myadopteddaughter

Lump, Kitty, Bo Weevil the list goes on and on of how much I enjoy them.
mmm, mmmm good