Paris Hilton

Started by Banky, November 20, 2003, 03:05:41 PM

Banky

shouldnt you be at work?

SoNowThen

Isn't she married? I thought I read an article where she talked about her pro-baseball playing hubby...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Bankyshouldnt you be at work?
7:20....morning coffee and masturbating to all the great content on www.xixax.com .  

it's going well, thanks.  

ps. there is this segment on the paris show on good day la right now, go figure.  i am cracking up as to how stupid these chicks are.  they are saying how it's funny cause the redneck family are the intelligence of this show and the hollywood brats are making "stars" look very, very ....dumb.  regardless, people will watch it.

edit: jillian*

meatwad

my friends saw her at JFK airport and i guess she was really into people getting pictures with her. It seems like she is not ashamed of the attention she is getting

MacGuffin

Quote from: SoNowThenIsn't she married? I thought I read an article where she talked about her pro-baseball playing hubby...

He divorced her a while back. I don't blame him.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SoNowThen

Ahh...

probably got to be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: MacGuffinher pro-baseball playing hubby...

coffeebeetle

Quote from: SoNowThenAhh...

!!! :lol: !!!
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: aclockworkjj

Any relation to Jillian Barberie?  I saw that segment on Good Day LA too... they were supposed to help promote the show, and instead they kinda did a half-assed job at it... oh well... i'd never watch that crap anyways...

Last night I was too busy watching Celebrity Poker Showdown before Queer Eye on Bravo!

Banky

Quote from: SoNowThenAhh...

"ever parked you bycyle in a airplane hanger?"-duece Bigalo

Slick Shoes

Speaking of Paris Hilton, I saw Simple Life last night. It was actually pretty entertaining, although I suspect the show's charm will grow thinner and thinner with each subsequent viewing.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: MacGuffinher pro-baseball playing hubby...

...hahahhah..he looks like an "atheletic" luke wilson...

aclockworkjj

really!!!!!!, i am just bored at work...and wasting time.  I am posting this here cause i am hoping it stays off the radar, so i don't get a stoning.  maybe someone should start an office chatter thread?  shit, not gonna be me...me scarrrred....

myadopteddaughter

her sister is pretty hot too, and obviosuly a lot smarter than to let someone tape her having sex. then again, it is an excellent career move, because she's getting more press than ever, and it's definitely helped out her new show's ratings.
mmm, mmmm good

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: myadopteddaughterher sister is pretty hot too, and obviosuly a lot smarter than to let someone tape her having sex. then again, it is an excellent career move, because she's getting more press than ever, and it's definitely helped out her new show's ratings.

Her sister isn't as hot... and niether is that other girl on the simple life with her... come to think of it, paris isn't that hot compared to other women... she's just famous and has lots of money.