Childs Play Box Set

Started by Banky, October 23, 2003, 05:50:15 PM

Banky

CHILDS PLAY BOX SET

This box set contains three sequels from the popular CHILD'S PLAY franchise: CHILD'S PLAY 2, CHILD'S PLAY 3, and BRIDE OF CHUCKY. See individual titles for details.

DVD Special Features:

Region 1
Box Set
Disc #1: CHILD'S PLAY 2
Keep Case
Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
Single Side - Single Layer
Audio: Dolby Surround - English
Dolby Surround - French
Additional Release Material: Film Highlights
Parental Lock
Trailers - 1. Theatrical Trailer
Text/Photo Galleries: Production Notes
Biographies - 1. Cast & Crew
DVD Rom Features: Web Links
Disc #2: CHILD'S PLAY 3
Keep Case
Audio: Dolby Surround - English
Dolby Surround - French
Additional Release Material: Original Theatrical Trailer
Interactive Features: Scene Access
Interactive Menus
Disc #3: BRIDE OF CHUCKY
Keep Case
Single Side - Single Layer
Audio
Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
Dolby Digital 5.1 - French
Dolby Digital 5.1 - Spanish
Additional Release Material: Trailer - 1. Original Theatrical
Audio Commentary - 1. Ronny Yu - Director
2. Jennifer Tilly, Brad Dourif - Stars, Don Mancini - Screenwriter
Parental Control
Documentary - 1. History of Chucky
Text/Photo Galleries: Production Notes
Additional Text - 1. Jennifer's Diary (as seen in "Premiere" magazine)

Isnt it weird that this set doesnt have the original in it?

its only 25 bucks though, thats a pretty good deal.

I think its the first releases of Bride of Chucky on dvd

Derek237

Nothing new. Just the same old releases put into a boxed set. But, I would want to get this since I don't own any of them, only the first. And the reason they didn't include the first is cause it's an MGM release. All the sequels are from Universal. Guess they bought the sequal rights... :?

cine

This might've been discussed somewhere else on Xixax because I recall reading somewhere about MGM owning the rights to the first one. I won't be buying this though as I only enjoy the first one. Chucky got more annoying to me with each passing sequel.

Find Your Magali

Will there be commentary by Jon Gruden?

Banky

ill get it since it is only 25

pinkerton310

Quote from: Find Your MagaliWill there be commentary by Jon Gruden?

That is so hilarious.
They say we all lose 21 grams at the exact moment of our death... everyone. The weight of a stack of nickels. The weight of a chocolate bar. The weight of a hummingbird...

MacGuffin

Source: Fangoria

Writer/director Don Mancini and producer David Kirschner have let FANGORIA in on a tasty bit of casting for the upcoming SEED OF CHUCKY: Cult-film legend John Waters will play an ill-fated papparazzo. Mancini tells Fango, “John has been a Chucky fan for a long time, and I wrote the part specifically for him.” Kirschner adds, “And we made sure that he dies the most gruesome death.”

Mancini and Kirschner have also signed some key behind-the-scenes talent for the Focus Features project: the cinematographer is Vernon (I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER) Layton, and genre veteran Pino (CARRIE) Donaggio will compose the score. “A lot of SEED is a takeoff on Brian De Palma’s early movies,” Mancini says, “and I thought it would be a perfect touch to have his composer do the music for our film as well.”

Kirschner is looking forward to seeing Mancini, who has written all the CHILD’S PLAY films, take his long-awaited place behind the camera on the franchise. “Don deserves a lot of credit for how good BRIDE OF CHUCKY turned out,” the producer says, “and I’m very confident he’s going to do a great job as director.”
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks