DVD Swap Meet

Started by Raikus, September 17, 2003, 09:14:58 AM

Raikus

Many of us are avid DVD buyers here. I'd imagine a healthy portion of our income goes to buying new releases as well as classic special editions. Therefore I think there's a way we can all benefit from each other.

Do you have a DVD you no longer watch? Did you partake in a blind buy that you really didn't like? Well, swap 'em. Post those DVD's you no longer care for or think others will enjoy here. If you see a DVD someone's willing to trade with, PM them and work out a deal (does this require a utopian society to succeed? Guess we'll find out).

Post the DVD's you want to offer up in this thread. After a while we should have a substantial library to barter with each other. I think this is a way everyone of the Xixax community can benefit.

DVD's Offered Up:
Harvard Man
Dogma (Bare Bones)
Pulp Fiction: SE (region 2)

New addition: Army of Darkness: Bootleg Edition

Oh, and be fair. Don't try to offer a bargain bin DVD for a Criterion Edition, etc. Let's help each other out.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Thecowgoooesmooo

I'll trade these with someone...

MOVIES I'LL OFFER UP

The Usual Suspects
Gangs of New York
Shriek of the Mutilated

chris

edison

Animatrix
We Were Solders
Swordfish
Rules of Attraction
A.I full screen

SHAFTR

Vanilla Sky
Who Framed Roger Rabbit: Vista Series
William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet: SE
Spider-Man: SE
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

©brad

traffic (reg. edition)
y tu mama tambien

RegularKarate

Um... Spaceballs (never played)

SHAFTR

I'm interested in North by Northwest.

MacGuffin

But I have everything you do.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ghostboy

Hey Mac, be sure to keep us updated on any of those extra Criterions you keep ending up with. 25 bucks is a sweet deal.

Find Your Magali

The Good Girl
High Fidelity
Swimming

SHAFTR

Quote from: MacGuffinBut I have everything you do.

I figured as much, but I'm still interested.

Find Your Magali

Just thought I'd bump this back up to the top for those who didn't know about it. ...

Any successful trades?

Raikus

Cecil and I made a successful trade. One "May" dvd for "Memento." My thanks to him and the quick delivery.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

MrBurgerKing

Hmm, I've got a few DVDs that I don't want anymore... Thank god for NETFLIX, I don't have to blind buy anymore. I'd sell or trade these--

Alphaville Criterion Edition - $18+$2 shipping
Bob Le Flambeur Criterion Edition - $18 + $2 shipping
13 Conversations about one thing - $10 even
also have The Crying Game I'd let go for $7 smacks including shipping.

Anyone want to buy them? no? okay

MrBurgerKing

Ghost Dogs is sold.. I hope SoNowThen enjoys Forrest Whitaker's samurai impersonation. How could you not love that teddy-bear man?

I'll lower the prices of Bob Le Flambeur and Alphaville to $15 shipped each. Might as well give a good deal to all the brothers on XIXAX.