Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

xerxes

Quote from: SHAFTR
Quote from: xerxesapocalypse now

make me an offer

the original?

the non-redux if that's what you mean

cine

Werner Herzog's "Fitzcarraldo" and "Aguirre, the Wrath of God" - like brand new.
Negotiable but I'm aiming for $55 US - includes S&H. If you're interested (and I know you are), PM me.

Pwaybloe

Quote from: CinephileWerner Herzog's "Fitzcarraldo" and "Aguirre, the Wrath of God" - like brand new.
Negotiable but I'm aiming for $55 US - includes S&H. If you're interested (and I know you are), PM me.

Little high, don't you think?

I can get them both for $39 US and free shipping from here

cine

Quote from: Pawbloe
Quote from: CinephileWerner Herzog's "Fitzcarraldo" and "Aguirre, the Wrath of God" - like brand new.

That's why I said it's negotiable. I'm basing my costs on Amazon.com, so it's not like I did in depth research. I'm basically selling them at a decent price so if anyone wants to buy them from me (since they're in perfect condition), they can.

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: Pawbloe

That's why I said it's negotiable. I'm basing my costs on Amazon.com, so it's not like I did in depth research. I'm basically selling them at a decent price so if anyone wants to buy them from me (since they're in perfect condition), they can.

Let's not forget we're talking about used DVDs, too.

cine

Quote from: Chest RockwellLet's not forget we're talking about used DVDs, too.
They're opened, yes, and they've been watched once or twice. No scratches, absolutely nothing of the sort. So I wouldn't take into account that they're 'used.' As I said, they're like brand new.

modage

why are you selling them?  you have doubles?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cine

No, I just want to finally buy the Herzog/Kinski box set.

Raikus

C'mon guys! The whole purpose of this thread was to help our fellow Xixaxers. Whether that means supplying members with below average trades or helping one out when the prices are a bit over-inflated  :wink: . I'd rather buy DVD's off one of the members than get it from Amazon.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

You Never Got Me Down Ray

Heavenly Creatures, Do The Right Thing (non-Criterion), and Fargo (non-SE) are all still available for a good price. $25 with shipping??? Negotiable. Fargo has been watched a few times, btu the other 2 have only been out og their cases once. All in good condition.
My life has taken another turn again. The days move along with regularity, over and over. One day indistinguishable from the next. A long, continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is change.

cine

Quote from: RaikusC'mon guys! The whole purpose of this thread was to help our fellow Xixaxers. Whether that means supplying members with below average trades or helping one out when the prices are a bit over-inflated  :wink: . I'd rather buy DVD's off one of the members than get it from Amazon.
Jesus, thank you.

Pwaybloe

"Cinephile's Rent Is Currently Funded Through April 12, 2004"

Raikus

Quote from: CinephileJesus, thank you.
You're welcome, my son.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Henry Hill

Pawbloe, what movie is your avatar from? I dont recognize the scene. I sure wouldn't forget it if i had.