DVD Swap Meet

Started by Raikus, September 17, 2003, 09:14:58 AM

billybrown

Quote from: meaty ogre
Quote from: MrBurgerKingGhost Dogs is sold.. I hope SoNowThen enjoys Forrest Whitaker's samurai impersonation. How could you not love that teddy-bear man?

I'll lower the prices of Bob Le Flambeur and Alphaville to $15 shipped each. Might as well give a good deal to all the brothers on XIXAX.

I know this post is fucking old, but how the hell can you give up Bob le Flambeur like that?!?!?!?! Great movie IMHO, it's one of my favorite criterions that i own. Ghost Dog was cool too, i like everything Jarmusch has done.

Anybody want Heavenly Creatures?

The fullscreen or widescreen?

classical gas

c)brad,
any chance that you're still willing to sell that 'y tu mama tambien' dvd?  or is it gone?  price?

You Never Got Me Down Ray

Heavenly Creatures is widescreen of course.

And Y Tu Mama is only $10 new.

So how about that Flesh for Frankenstein huh?  :?:   :-D
My life has taken another turn again. The days move along with regularity, over and over. One day indistinguishable from the next. A long, continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is change.

billybrown

Quote from: meaty ogreHeavenly Creatures is widescreen of course.

And Y Tu Mama is only $10 new.

So how about that Flesh for Frankenstein huh?  :?:   :-D

How much for Heavenly Creatures?

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: meaty ogreAnd Y Tu Mama is only $10 new.

Does this figure include shipping?

ono

You can probably find Y Tu Mama Tambien at something like Best Buy for $9.99 or less.  That's how I got it.  It's almost worth that price, too.

Quote from: Chest Rockwell
Quote from: meaty ogreAnd Y Tu Mama is only $10 new.

Does this figure include shipping?

Nah, I was talking about at Best Buy/Circuit City. Might as well buy the cheapies new.
My life has taken another turn again. The days move along with regularity, over and over. One day indistinguishable from the next. A long, continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is change.

Quote from: billybrownHow much for Heavenly Creatures?

Depends on how much shipping will be, but probably around $10. It's only been out of the case once.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Space Ghost Coast to Coast Volume 1
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Anybody else interested in Heavenly Creatures for $10 w/shipping?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: You Never Got Me Down RayAnybody else interested in Heavenly Creatures for $10 w/shipping?

Maybe, any other movies on sale, though?  (That way I might buy more than one and save on shipping a little)
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob
Quote from: You Never Got Me Down RayAnybody else interested in Heavenly Creatures for $10 w/shipping?

Maybe, any other movies on sale, though?  (That way I might buy more than one and save on shipping a little)

Possibly, I'll get back to you on that one.

SHAFTR

a used store here has a criterion disc for $16.

The problem is that disc is Armageddon.  Anyone interested in it?
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob[Maybe, any other movies on sale, though?  (That way I might buy more than one and save on shipping a little)

These are now available:

xerxes

apocalypse now
as good as it gets
das boot

make me an offer