DVD Swap Meet

Started by Raikus, September 17, 2003, 09:14:58 AM

Slick Shoes

I also have a Criterion of Flesh For Frankenstein I would sell for pretty cheap...

cine

Quote from: Slick Shoes$15 plus shipping
I'm Canadian so what would the shipping be (in American $$)?
Also, why are you getting rid of such a classic?

Slick Shoes

Cinephile--

this is a hard question for me to answer. i used to collect everything under the sun. i had a big collection that was all over the place. then one day i woke up and decided i wanted to whittle it down to the essentials, movies i could not live without. i just like it better this way. my collection is relatively small but it says a lot about who i am.

Slick Shoes

oh, and I'm not sure about shipping off the top of my head -- I'll look into it. i can't imagine it would be more than a couple of bucks, though.

SHAFTR

Space Ghost: Coast to Coast
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Sorry I bring this up so much, but I liked to see what my fellow Xixaxers are pawning off...

anyone got anything for sale?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

SHAFTR

Quote from: SHAFTRSpace Ghost: Coast to Coast

this
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Raikus

Quote from: aClockworkWalrusanyone got anything for sale?
Still offering:

Harvard Man
Dogma (Bare Bones)
Pulp Fiction: SE (region 2)
Army of Darkness: Bootleg Edition
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Damn.  I've got those...

poopie.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Alethia

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Kal

Crounching Tiger Hidden Dragon (never used)
Unbreakable (sealed in plastic)
Rocky

let me know...  :roll:

Chest Rockwell

Any body have some cool movies by the Greats they'd be willing to part with? As some of you might have noticed I'm in the market for some movies by Fellini, Truffaut, Godard, Bergman, Clouzot, Tarkovsky, Cocteau, etc., especially at the moment the Criterion discs for them. It's hard for me to obtain these kind of movies without being hassled by my damn folks, so i think it'd help to just trade movies or buy them for cheap. Thanks, anyone.

You Never Got Me Down Ray

Quote from: MrBurgerKingGhost Dogs is sold.. I hope SoNowThen enjoys Forrest Whitaker's samurai impersonation. How could you not love that teddy-bear man?

I'll lower the prices of Bob Le Flambeur and Alphaville to $15 shipped each. Might as well give a good deal to all the brothers on XIXAX.

I know this post is fucking old, but how the hell can you give up Bob le Flambeur like that?!?!?!?! Great movie IMHO, it's one of my favorite criterions that i own. Ghost Dog was cool too, i like everything Jarmusch has done.

Anybody want Heavenly Creatures?
My life has taken another turn again. The days move along with regularity, over and over. One day indistinguishable from the next. A long, continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is change.

You Never Got Me Down Ray

Quote from: Slick ShoesI also have a Criterion of Flesh For Frankenstein I would sell for pretty cheap...

I might be interested in that. It's $20 at dvdplanet, which i can just drive too. But what kinda deal can you give me? Thanks.
My life has taken another turn again. The days move along with regularity, over and over. One day indistinguishable from the next. A long, continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is change.