DVD Swap Meet

Started by Raikus, September 17, 2003, 09:14:58 AM

Cecil

damn, i wish i had some money

nix

I'm very interested in a $15 dollar Bob Le Flambuer.
"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: EEz28Secretary

What's your price on that?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Anyone else pawning out used DVDs?  I trust this site for used because I know we take care of our movies...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Banky

ill sell  crime and punishment in suburbia

Weak2ndAct

Banky

Raikus

Repost of my current offers:

Harvard Man
Dogma (Bare Bones)
Pulp Fiction: SE (region 2)
Army of Darkness: Bootleg Edition
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

modage

stuff most of which were gifts and i cant even give away, but ill post here anyways....

scary movie
a bridge too far
mr deeds
dirty work
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Sleuth

Quote from: themodernage02dirty work

:!:  :!:  :!:
I like to hug dogs

Slick Shoes

Anybody wanna buy a Criterion edition of The Lady Eve?

modage

Quote from: Slick ShoesAnybody wanna buy a Criterion edition of The Lady Eve?

already did.  for 25 bucks.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cine

Quote from: Slick ShoesAnybody wanna buy a Criterion edition of The Lady Eve?
For how much?

Slick Shoes

Gamblour.

I'd get involved but I just can't bare to let any of my dvds go, not even the questionable ones. I'm obsessed like that.
WWPTAD?