DVD Swap Meet

Started by Raikus, September 17, 2003, 09:14:58 AM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: RegularKarateSpaceballs (with possibly the WORST commentary ever recorded) for all that... .

I agree.  I was sitting there watching it on commentary one day, I was excited for it actually, and I'm waiting to hear all these inside jokes or cool anecdotes.

And really the whole thing was Mel Brooks saying the lines as they were happening, laughing at the jokes in the movie, or just being silent.  Every once in a while he might say who was involved in the film, but that's about it.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Fernando

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: NEON MERCURYyou got 300+ titles....

if i was to guess i say your 250 shy of mac's collection>>>
What a bad guesser. Adding another '0' would be more accurate.
:shock:
Mac, I speak on behalf of all members of Xixax.com when I say, "Take a picture of your film library and post it on here."

Right, we demand to you to post some pics of your collection, and please don't give us the 'I don't have a digital camera crap'.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Fernando
Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: NEON MERCURYyou got 300+ titles....

if i was to guess i say your 250 shy of mac's collection>>>
What a bad guesser. Adding another '0' would be more accurate.
:shock:
Mac, I speak on behalf of all members of Xixax.com when I say, "Take a picture of your film library and post it on here."

Right, we demand to you to post some pics of your collection, and please don't give us the 'I don't have a digital camera crap'.

.....yeah mac... :!: ........

and no photo shop  :wink: .........
we want to see the Holy Grail of dvds.... :)

behold! here is your false prophet!

MacGuffin

Quote from: 03behold! here is your false prophet!

While I do have all of those (except Spike Jonze), it would take me a long while to itemize a complete list to put up there.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

You don't have Spike Jonze?

That means in one aspect I have a better collection than MacGuffin.  

Of course, that also would mean I'm better than Superman because I'm not affected by Kryptonite, but a victory is a victory nonetheless.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

modage

Quote from: themodernage02Saving Private Ryan 1 Disc
Panic Room: Superbit 1 Disc
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly 1 Disc
Mean Streets snapper!
North By Northwest snapper
Shawshank Redemption snapper!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Rudie Obias

selling....

CHUNGKING EXPRESS
DAYS OF BEEING WILD
AS TEARS GO BY
FALLEN ANGELS

it's a wong kar-wai blowout!

PM me or email me, rudieob@juno.com
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

meatball

Looking for Sid and Nancy Criterion.

NEON MERCURY

i am looking for dead ringers criterion....and i will more more than happy to trade my the rules of the game criterion for it.  or would you post some pics of the sexy titles from the films opening....?

cine

I'm flexible so PM me.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

What features are on the "special edition"?

ono

Quote from: NEON MERCURYi am looking for dead ringers criterion....
You looked on eBay yet?  I looked just the other week, wanted to see it.  There were some copies there, I just didn't want to pay the price just yet.  But it's probably worth it considering it's OOP.

modage

ono, they've been showing it alot of IFC recently.  (pretty sure in widescreen), i saw it a month or two ago there.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Reed Rothchild

I got some dvds for sale if anyone wants em~

Robocop criterion
Lady Eve criterion
8 1/2 criterion
Ed Wood recall

I just moved and i need some money so i thought id put em here before i put on ebay. Also have final fantasy 1 for nes in box~
You know, people tell me I kind of look like Han Solo.

DVD Collection