double dipping makes sphinx sad

Started by sphinx, January 30, 2003, 09:08:10 AM

GodDamnImDaMan

Straight people make God Damn im Da Man mad...

Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Myxo

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: rudieobi'll wait for THE MATRIX TRILOGY: SEPCIAL EDITION box set.  (if the WB ever releases one.)  that's what i'm waiting for with LORD OF THE RINGS.

*rudie*

Rumors are spreading around the 'Net that The Matrix Reloaded, due in theaters next May 16, will hit DVD a mere three months later. The rumored August 2003 release supposedly will be a 3-disc set, with the first two films and a third disc of bonus features. The third film in the trilogy, The Matrix: Revolutions, will be released in - what else? - another multi-disc set in early 2004.

There is no way I'm buying Reloaded or Revolutions. I know they'll release a trilogy box set a few months after Revolutions comes out.

Much to my dismay I might add.

Bastards!

Oh well. I'd guess they will release a box set in time for Christmas 2004. Thats my guess.

Pedro

couldn't you have waited a few days?  we'd have had a full year between posts...that has to be some kinda record.  good job.

Find Your Magali

For the record, I will not be sad when we get double-dipped on The Shawshank Redemption.

Bring on to the bonzo Special Edition!!!

nix

"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen

Ravi

Quote from: nixno shit

So it would just be Andy crawling through a clean sewer pipe?

Jeremy Blackman

How can we forget the most gratuitous double-dipping of all time?

modage

i think the box-set double dip has to be the worst of all time.  same with the alien series.  that's a lot of money to have to re-spend.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Myxo

Quote from: themodernage02i think the box-set double dip has to be the worst of all time.  same with the alien series.  that's a lot of money to have to re-spend.

I don't understand how both of these box sets leave out "Paths of Glory". That is such an amazing Kubrick film. If anything, leave out Lolita and include Paths..

modage

paths is MGM, all the rest in the set are WB and Columbia.  maybe they couldnt get the rights or didnt want to split the dough with someone else.  i liked the Killing more than paths though, also MGM.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.