Editing systems.

Started by Jon, January 28, 2003, 10:28:22 PM

The Silver Bullet

Well, with Vegas you've got a swag of filters and effects that you need After Effects for with Premiere, and there is no render time for a preview of what you're watching, it just does it without any hassles. Real time.

I swear by Vegas. Especially over Adobe. The program is much more stable than Premiere too. But to each his own. I know that there are Adobe fans that wouldn't go near Vegas with a ten foot pole, but personally, I'm editing my videos faster, so what do I care...
RABBIT n. pl. rabĀ·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

aclockworkjj

Quote from: The Silver BulletI've only ever used iMovie while on a Mac, and it sucked [hard].

iMovie is about as useful as the Windows Moviemaker....great for mother to edit little jonny's soccer games, but a total peice of crap.

The Silver Bullet

And as I've said, I haven't used Final Cut, so I can't say anything, although I do have a friend who swears by it [he is using it to cut a feature I wrote and he directed in Calgary last year right now, actually]. But Vegas really is something worth checking out if Adobe supporters can get their heads around the fact that Premiere ain't as good...
RABBIT n. pl. rabĀ·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]