Started by BonBon85, January 22, 2003, 05:05:52 PM

Cecil

Quote from: bonanzataz
-scanners
-barry lyndon
-elephant man

:yabbse-angry:

Ghostboy

I've been buying more DVDs lately, and I usually try to blind-buy things I haven't seen before but need to. And I've realized there are so so many movies that I have yet to watch. It sucks, I'll go to the store and look for something, and that'll lead to something else, which will lead to something else, and then I just have to leave or I'll end up buying way more than I can afford. Basically I just need to get the entire Criterion catalog and watch them one by one.

NEON MERCURY

cine

Quote from: GhostboyBasically I just need to get the entire Criterion catalog and watch them one by one.
Yeah. You and me both. Why can't Criterion DVDs be cheaper :(

Weak2ndAct

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: GhostboyBasically I just need to get the entire Criterion catalog and watch them one by one.

That's what netflix is for.  I caught a huge chunk of the collection on there.

freakerdude

Quote from: bonanzatazelephant man
Starz has just started running this....it's on this morning.
MC Pee Pants

coffeebeetle

Donnie Darko
Prizzie's Honor
Ratcatcher

to name but a few
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Derek

I've got Touch of Evil sitting on my wall unit at home right now, but can't get in the mood to watch. Stupid black and white.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

Ravi

Quote from: DerekI've got Touch of Evil sitting on my wall unit at home right now, but can't get in the mood to watch. Stupid black and white.

Watch it, its fantastic.

Banky

Quote from: Ravi
Quote from: DerekI've got Touch of Evil sitting on my wall unit at home right now, but can't get in the mood to watch. Stupid black and white.

Watch it, its fantastic.

"Its like God coming down from Heaven, looking at you and saying, You are my greatest creation."

MacGuffin

If you spread peanut butter on the disc, you get a colorized version of it.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cine

Quote from: Weak2ndAct
Quote from: Cinephile

That's what netflix is for.  I caught a huge chunk of the collection on there.
I'm Canadian though... :(

Weak2ndAct

Quote from: CinephileI'm Canadian though... :(
You're in my prayers.

Alethia

oh god damn, you're lucky you have your first viewing ahead of you......what i would give.......

Ravi

Quote from: Banky
Quote from: Ravi

Watch it, its fantastic.

"Its like God coming down from Heaven, looking at you and saying, You are my greatest creation."

Nah, that's Saved By The Bell: Hawaiian Style.