the marquee

Started by (kelvin), June 25, 2003, 03:32:33 PM

InTylerWeTrust

Quote from: Champion Souza on August 04, 2012, 12:34:26 PM

This one is creepy.  Because that girl is a child.

Now that The Master is nearing it would be nice if some of the old frequent contributors (Pas, S.R., GT) started posting again.  Don't they realize I need to be entertained?

Imaging if the picture came from a Roman Polanski movie  :).....
Fuck this place..... I got a script to write.

Reel

Stop, you guys. You're freaking me the fuck out.

Quote from: Champion Souza on August 04, 2012, 12:34:26 PM
(Pas, S.R., GT) started posting again.  Don't they realize I need to be entertained?

Robyn

What is "Like a conversation between me, god, xixax, and humanity" taken from? Because I want to read that conversation.

wilberfan

I'm comparatively new around here, and often find myself laughing at the text on the marquee.   I've seen the thread to submit images; is the text all done by the anointed...?  Curious. 

polkablues

Uploading is done by admins, on a when we get around to it basis. Feel free to post suggestions in this thread, if someone says something that would make a good marquee. For example, I'm definitely going to make one of this line from the Phantom Thread, er... thread:

Quote from: convalescent_k on October 23, 2017, 11:28:13 AM
stately as fuck

Quote from: KJ on October 18, 2017, 01:40:22 PM
What is "Like a conversation between me, god, xixax, and humanity" taken from? Because I want to read that conversation.

I'm 99% sure it was from somebody's review of a Herzog movie, but I can't remember precisely off-hand.

EDIT: Found it. From the Grizzly Man thread.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Robyn

WorldForgot