the marquee

Started by (kelvin), June 25, 2003, 03:32:33 PM

Duck Sauce

Quote from: chriskelvinI don't see the meaning of the sentence "we don't much care for hitler" (of course we don't). I don't know...that name always disturbs me and I think it's somehow inappropriate for a place like this. Just an opinion.

Wow, Ive never seen anybody as sensitive as you, you make ebeaman look like Bruce Willis. Relax Bruce Banner, its a joke...

no hard feelings by the way

Sleuth

Quote from: Duck Sauceyou make ebeaman look like Bruce Willis.

:yabbse-thumbup:
I like to hug dogs

Cecil

well i can understand the whole issue but come on, its not a "pro hitler" kinda joke...

this is something that always annoyed me when i was in college. you cant even mention hitlers name without having a uproar, regardless what is said about him. that and mentioning that im part german.

we must never forget the past. never mentioning his mame or the war and acting like it never happened not only stops us from understanding past mistakes and making sure we dont make them again, but i also feel its disrespectful to those that the war affected.

Pas

Quote from: Duck Sauceyou make ebeaman look like Bruce Willis.

:lol:

modage

Quote from: Duck Sauce
Quote from: chriskelvinI don't see the meaning of the sentence "we don't much care for hitler" (of course we don't). I don't know...that name always disturbs me and I think it's somehow inappropriate for a place like this. Just an opinion.

Wow, Ive never seen anybody as sensitive as you, you make ebeaman look like Bruce Willis. Relax Bruce Banner, its a joke...

no hard feelings by the way

ebeaman look like bruce willis.  funniest thing ive read all day.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Cecil

Duck Sauce

Quote from: cecil b. dementedpoor eb.

yeah now I feel bad, Ive been laying it into him too much, and I like him... I plan to stop. I remember how it felt to have Newtron pick on me

I am sorry

back on topic

modage

i didnt really think it was insulting, but he does wear his heart on a sleeve.  so the analogy was funny.  i dont know why, but im still laughing about it.  I didnt mean any offense by it.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

modage

atleast its better than the OLD logo...

sheesh, did that get people upset.

russiasusha

Best upper left banner thing ever!
One question though:

What constituted one's avatar to be there?

just curious cause i wasn't there
:cry:

I haven't been around, though, so i guess i deserve it!
Guess that means i'm back on zigzag!
Movies before 1930 suck

Cecil

Quote from: themodernage02

lol

Quote from: russiasushaWhat constituted one's avatar to be there?

just curious cause i wasn't there
:cry:

they are the top posters

Pas

LOL ! You just topped Duck Sauce, congratulations :-)

Pedro

Quote from: Booth

LOL ! You just topped Duck Sauce, congratulations :-)
Now THAT made me laugh

ono

I've got an even better joke for you.  It's VERY dirty.  Not for the squeamish.  Ready?  Here goes...

HIGHLIGHT TO READ:
A white horse...

...fell in the mud.

ono

Quote from: themodernage02atleast its better than the OLD logo...

sheesh, did that get people upset.
Classic!  But it would be better if it was spelled right.  :(