PTA is coming to my town!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Ernie, June 14, 2003, 03:46:45 PM

sphinx

i would bring along my friend audrey tautou along just to scare the shit out of you all

she would say 'boo' and you would all go careening behind a seat in the theatre or something

©brad

Quote from: ebeaman
God, this is going to be horrible. Seriously, don't try and find me, I'm going to hide. I wish I could be invisible for the night. I've never met anybody I've talked to on the internet. Your going to hate me. If anybody approaches me, I'm going to pretend not to know what your talking about. Seriously, I'm really starting to get nervous about this.

dude, relax, what's the big deal? i would luv to meet sum ppl from xixax, the cool ones anyhow.

not to worry, p and i will be there in the back with a bottle of jack shooting spitballs. i'd watch out if we get really drunk.

Sleuth

You guys are the fucking worst, I hate you.  I want to fight every single one of you
I like to hug dogs

Ernie

QuoteAnd I don't think it would be too hard to point ebeaman out from the crowd - he'll be the one wearing a t-shirt with Audrey Tautou on the front.

Lol, yea...or maybe Zooey Deschanel of course, but yea.

Quote from: sphinxi would bring along my friend audrey tautou along just to scare the shit out of you all

she would say 'boo' and you would all go careening behind a seat in the theatre or something

Yea, I'm always saying that I would convulse or faint or something like that if I met her but really, I would probably just freak her out and look really bad...so it's fine.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that's cool of you guys to say, thanks to everyone, I am glad to know all of this now. Who knows, maybe one day we will meet up. It's looking like this site is getting bigger and better all the time. I just wanted to clarify that I am nerdy and I guess I just figured you guys wouldn't really want to hang out with a "dorky 16 year old" in person as P said at one time. I hope I'm not as annoying person like he said, lol...I love it.

SoNowThen

Hey, if you wanna hang out with a goofy 22 year old, then no problemo.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Cecil

man i wish i was going to that thing. id yell out "EBEAMAN!!!YEAHHHHHHH!! XIXAX RULES, BABY!!! COCKSUCKER MOTHERFUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

RegularKarate

Man... now I especially want to go.   I just want to heckle Ebes...

Ebeaman is gonna have nightmares about trying to ask PT a question, but everytime he tries to speak some frat-guy dick in the back blows an air-horn or yells "DORK!".... oh, and the dream ends with him trying to get an autograph from Paul, but getting pantsed by P instead.

Oh shit, now I wish I could go to Ebe's dream.

Alethia

Ernie

Actually RK, it's weird...I have had GREAT dreams the last couple nights. Last night I dreamt that I met Spike Lee and he was really cool, the night before that I dreamt that I got this girl, this senior girl that just graduated and I'll never see her again, she was from my film study class...I briefly mentioned her in one of my posts at the scorsese project help thread...yea, I dreamt that I got her number and all this...I was acting so incredibly cool in the dream, it was fucking awesome. It's kinda funny looking back on it now. I was all like "So, let me...uh, you know...get your number...k?" It's completely ridiculous how cool I was acting. I have no idea where my head was at dreaming so nicely the past couple nights.

Anyway, maybe I'm just being led into a false sense of security and happiness for a big embarassing, horrible moment at the PTA screening. That's what I keep thinking is the case. I'm just thinking of all these worse case scenarios that are not unlike the ones you described, lol. They all involve somebody showing up from the boards.

One last thing, that "somebody's prank" thing that tremosloth said about me, that's funnier than I thought it was. That's gotta be one of the funniest insulting things I've ever heard somebody say about me, lol...seriously, that's genius. I just had to thank you for that, I think it's great.

Alethia

so how r we gonna know whose from the boards?  should i wear a sign?

Ernie

Quote from: ewardso how r we gonna know whose from the boards?  should i wear a sign?

That's one thing that I don't really get either...how the hell do people just know that they see somebody from the boards? As I already said, I'd just like to be in and out with noticing. I'm not ready to meet any xixax members.

You know, I'm thinking we'll probably be two of the only younger people there. Very very few people under 20 have been there in the past times I have gone.

Cecil

thats why i would just yell out "IM XIXAX MEMBER CECIL B. DEMENTED!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

but since you guys wont do that, why dont you all meet somewhere first, then all go to the theatre together.

sphinx

i don't think any of you have ever thought of this, but you could totally take advantage of the fact that you wouldn't be able to readily cross check the real person to users here.  you could pretend to be macguffin!

Quote from: MacGuffinlook at me!  i'm macguffin!

Cecil

if anyone pretends to be me, just go along, and as soon as he turns around... WHAM over the head. and again and again and again until he stops moving. then take a picture with your cock in his mouth and post it here.

sphinx

Quote from: cecil b. dementedif anyone pretends to be me, just go along, and as soon as he turns around... WHAM over the head. and again and again and again until he stops moving. then take a picture with your cock in his mouth and post it here.

hahahahahahahaha!  THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING EVER