Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

godardian

""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

godardian

I must be the only one here constantly listening to music...

...starting to get lonely in here...
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

sphinx

three posts in a row usually signifies that

Sleuth

I listen to too much music and I'd be posting way too many CD covers and that requires way too much effort to even get started
I like to hug dogs

godardian

Quote from: sphinxthree posts in a row usually signifies that

Yeah, what's the deal with that, anyways? It seems that three's the limit 'round here. Like, people start noticing and looking askance if you do three posts, Like, "Oink!"

I have DSL and multitask on the ol' computer, so posting CD covers is no effort at all.

And I'm not the one who started this item...

sphinx

Quote from: godardianYeah, what's the deal with that, anyways? It seems that three's the limit 'round here. Like, people start noticing and looking askance if you do three posts, Like, "Oink!"

even double posting is against my principles, but i do it occasionally.  i think two was the limit on the c&c boards, i don't know how or why it's risen here, but whatever.

Pedro

So I jumped on the bandwaggon...

Dirk

At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

European Son

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: sphinxeven double posting is against my principles, but i do it occasionally.  i think two was the limit on the c&c boards, i don't know how or why it's risen here, but whatever.

I think I would have set the Xixax record here with 6, had MacGuffin not interrupted me. But that's a lonely thread, so it doesn't count.

Pubrick

i will delete any careless triple post made as of this date.

unless they are reasonable time apart, like mike alessandro updating his magicians thing.
under the paving stones.

Dirk

Quote from: P™i will delete any careless triple post made as of this date.

Good. Any plans on abuse of the smilies??
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Sigur Rós

Now playing.....Deftones- Deftones

Pubrick

Quote from: DirkGood. Any plans on abuse of the smilies??
i got nutn against smileys. :?  :oops:  :cry:   :-D  :shock:

and now chillin on a monday nite playing:

stina.
under the paving stones.

children with angels

Holy shit! That shit's out?! I gott get that shit...!
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/