Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

meatwad

great shit right here

Pedro

I've been posting in this topic alot....

Finally...my jazz ear has been made public.

actually, it was made public on xixax before....i posted a thread on jazz muisic....mogwai seemed to be the only one really interested, his pick was John Coltrane's "My Favorite Things"...

Pas

Quote from: godardian

Where did you buy that ?

European Son

My favorite Beatles record

modage

Quote from: European Son

My favorite Beatles record

yeah.

yeah. :yabbse-rolleyes:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

godardian

Quote from: Booth
Quote from: godardian

Where did you buy that ?

Online, from amazon.co.uk. I believe it's UK-only for now. It's splendid.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Pas

Argghhhh damn you :)

Banky

Pedro

Quote from: Banky
I like.

Newtron

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Newtron

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.........seriously dude!

Mesh

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Mesh

No shit! I love this record. Do you listen to Weather Report?

Mesh

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: Mesh

No shit! I love this record. Do you listen to Weather Report?

Um, not really.  I mean, I have heard a few of the records...I might even own one LP or something...  :?: ....

I like fusion when I do get around to listening, but I'm not an expert.  I really love Bitches Brew and the Brand X records, though, for example.

Mesh