Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Dirk

Quote from: tremoloslothOh also

[PICTURE OF THE CD COVER FOR NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL - IN THE AEROPLANE OVER THE SEA]

Here you go:
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Mesh

Quote from: Pedro the Wombat
Almost nothing can beat Steely Dan.

"You zombie!  Be born again my friend!"

Pedro

Quote from: Mesh
Quote from: Pedro the Wombat
Almost nothing can beat Steely Dan.

"You zombie!  Be born again my friend!"
Won't you sign in stranger?!
It's remarkable how many people I know give me hell for liking them.  But I just don't see what one can't admire about the songwriting and musicianship...

you've gained a thousand "cool points" for the reference

European Son

modage

The sunshine bores the daylights out of me.

I want to shout, but I can't hardly speak.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Cecil

Pedro

Quote from: cecil b. demented
Oh man! I haven't listened to that in a long long long time.  Damn you...you're making me dig through my collection of compact discs.

modage

why not just go to the source and get an alice in chains record?  instead of a second rate rip-off like Godsmack.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pedro

Quote from: themodernage02why not just go to the source and get an alice in chains record?  instead of a second rate rip-off like Godsmack.

haha...yes yes.  It's more of a nostalgia thing than the music.

Ghostboy

Hmmm...Godsmack ain't my cuppa tea. I lump them in with  rock groups like Nickleback. But then, I don't like most modern rock that gets played on the radio, aside from The Deftones.

I'm currently taking a break from Hail To The Thief to listen to the Ramones Anthology. I think the Ramones might just be the second best band of all time, after the Beatles.

Kev Hoffman

finished my rounds with the new radiohead as well.

Electric Six has been booming out of my speakers as of late.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Kev Hoffmanfinished my rounds with the new radiohead as well.

It might be possible to get too much HTTT, but I can never have enough Amnesiac. It just grows and grows...

Sleuth

I can't stop listening to HTTT

Amnesiac has been topped
I like to hug dogs

bonanzataz

Quote from: Kev HoffmanElectric Six has been booming out of my speakers as of late.

:yabbse-thumbup:

that song reminds me of england. have they come out with a full cd yet?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls