Bun In The Oven - New Comedy Web Series

Started by pieceofweirk, October 23, 2015, 10:40:45 AM

pieceofweirk

Hey guys,

I created a comedy web series - Bun In The Oven - about a bakery owner who tries to sell his employee's baby. Episodes start October 27th, but for now check out the trailer below. Feel free to like, subscribe to my channel and/or share with everyone you've ever met! :)

Jeremy Blackman

Attention, filmmakers. This is how you tastefully promote something on a message board. Write like a normal human being, post a trailer, and don't do anything psychotic like registering multiple fake accounts.

Looks pretty good! And bizarre...  :yabbse-thumbup:

pieceofweirk

Thank you Jeremy! Here's Episode 1 guys - Check it out, let me know what you think and share with your peeps if you like :)

Jeremy Blackman

Maybe I'm a sucker for puns, but I LOLed several times. The first 2:05 is especially good.

jenkins

watched this because my friend jb did.

laughed and slapped myself at "no, an octopus. [tight spaces explanation]. [octupy wallstreet]." i'm pretty sure that's a complete move, 10/10.

"forgetful. mentally scattered. and forgetful."

there's going to be a pregnancy/sass combo with promised hijinks i mean, i hope the child has wings. glad i watched it.

Jeremy Blackman

SPOILERS

My personal favorite was "yeast confection."

pieceofweirk

Thanks guys! Great to get some nice feedback :D

Here's episode 2 for your enjoyment!

pieceofweirk

If you've been watching my web series Bun In The Oven; well done, you're halfway through! Here's episode 4 of 7. Thanks so much for all the support so far, please keep it coming as I like validation :D

jenkins

"...predicated with lies and medicated with pies."

keeps me coming back. i support you by principle and from your marketing. and really my friend jb got me hooked. i think you're gonna be 7/7 zany. represent.

pieceofweirk

Hehe thanks Jenkins, much appreciated!

Here's episode 5 of Bun in the Oven, where the duo go on a trip to the cinema.

Enjoy a few japes, and some fake film trailers! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl1FgkndY5E&list=PLr8jH2gWX-8i0gSNsiQEr6lxbTlaFgXfF&index=6

jenkins

Quote[...]a new twist to the cosmopolitan lifestyle:
"You know how we're... vampires now?"
"Ye-awe."
"...it sahhks."

[edit] this doesn't read how it sounds, how did you write it?

pieceofweirk

Haha I just wrote it normally ("You know how we're vampires now?" "Yeah" "It sucks!") and then directed the actress with how to say it :)

Here's the penultimate episode! Thanks to everyone who's been watching it so far :)

jenkins

Jeremy Blackman

Really liked this one. Has a nice density to it.