TOP 10 2013

Started by wilder, December 28, 2013, 02:38:46 AM

SailorOfTheSeas

Tbh there were only 3 films that i really really liked last year, i don't think i could do list of ten

Here:

1. Inside Llyewn Davis
2. Her
3. The Place Beyond the Pines ( i really dont understand why other people on here seem to find it disappointing?

There were other films that i did like, such as Upstream Colour, Wolf of Wall Street, Desolation of Smaug, Stoker but none that i thought were great like the ones said above. for example, if DOS wasn't in the middle earth universe i probably would find it a lot less interesting and a lot more average, and if stoker wasnt a park chan wook film i probably wouldn't have watched it more than once. actually, thinkin about it, i reckon if i watched UC a few more times i would like it more and more...

i didn't watch all that many films last year, so i might check out some that u guys mentioned in ur lists and hopefully something that i like as much as my top 3 will pop up  :yabbse-grin: i want to watch stuff like The Act of Killing, Stranger by the Lake and Only God Forgives but just haven't got round to it yet