Author Topic: vincent gallo  (Read 41113 times)

Drenk

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • Respect: +585
Re: vincent gallo
« Reply #210 on: March 22, 2018, 06:38:22 PM »
Right-wing madness coming out of his mouth isn't new, so I'm not surprised about the Trump talk, but it's hilarious that he also wrote this line in the same text: "A narcissist admires and identifies himself as a winner out of his fear of ever being labeled a loser." But I accepted that what some people got out of Trump is insanely disconnected to what it is obvious that Trump is. I mean, I remember when we were trying to convince ourselves that these people were just loud. No. It's wide. It works. How? Why? I have no idea.

I like these lines:

"I hope my work is more interesting and more intelligent than I am."

"I always think my understanding of what is beautiful is common and I am surprised when people find my work strange or weird or hard to sit through."

I'm sad we probably won't watch his new movies. He's stubborn enough to erase them after his death. And I don't want to be thinking about how old I would, or even if I would be alive, when it will happen. I think he's wrong about not showing them, but I don't blame him. The reception for The Brown Bunny was violent.
I'm so many people.

polkablues

• Child of Myth
  • Admin
  • Respect: +1948
Re: vincent gallo
« Reply #211 on: March 22, 2018, 06:47:36 PM »
+2
If you had asked me prior to reading this if I thought there was any way Vincent Gallo would attempt to make himself out to be the one true victim of the Harvey Weinstein situation... I would have said yes, that tracks perfectly with my existing perception of Vincent Gallo, thank you for asking.
First things first, I'm surrealist

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy