PTA Interviews (on YouTube or otherwise)

Started by ono, July 07, 2011, 03:45:25 AM

Fernando

Fernando

DocSportello

Anybody else notice watching boogie nights since the robert downey sr. interviews that he's the studio exec dude? I know it's probably old news but I knew nothing of downey sr until the criterion vidoes so i thought it was cool that he was in the film. I like those interviews. He talks like a wiseguy.

ElPandaRoyal

He's also de TV director of the What do Kids Know gameshow. According to Paul on the DVD commentary for Boogie Nights, he loves watching Downey act, but he never gave him bigger parts because he can't remember any lines. I think he's the one who came up with the MP/YP stuff, right?
Si

noyes

Misnomer of a title, but some interesting or mundane questions depending on how you look at it
south america's my name.

InTylerWeTrust

Quote from: noyes on July 25, 2012, 02:37:25 AM
Misnomer of a title, but some interesting or mundane questions depending on how you look at it

That's my channel and I uploaded that Video. I put "There will be blood" in the title because he was there promoting there will be blood. But you're right, I'll change the title.

Fuck this place..... I got a script to write.

Reel

Damn, you got the PTA market cornered. How is it that you've just discovered xixax? I don't think you've Introduced yourself yet.

InTylerWeTrust

Well, for starters I didn't "just discovered Xixax". I've actually been lurking around this site since around 2009 LOL (and Loving it). Never really  thought of "becoming a member" of it until recently when you guys post one of the pictures I sent to https://twitter.com/#!/cigsandredvines and I felt the need to comment on it.

But yeah, I'll formally introduce myself now...
Fuck this place..... I got a script to write.

theyarelegion

Quote from: theyarelegion on July 07, 2011, 07:13:32 AM
anyway, here's another q&a w/pta (at Arclight again, not my video) this time as a guest speaker for the Harvard-Westlake (high school) film festival

I posted the same video on page 1.

72teeth

Quote from: InTylerWeTrust on July 26, 2012, 09:40:31 AM
Never really  thought of "becoming a member" of it until recently when you guys post one of the pictures I sent to https://twitter.com/#!/cigsandredvines and I felt the need to comment on it.

i posted that picture. i brought the new guy here.
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Reel

It's a shame when someone else gets the credit for your post. Turns out that Tic-Tac posted There Will Be Bud back in '08. You guys didn't scold me for it! So I'm doing so myself:

"Jesus Christ, Reelist. You need to get your act together. Did you just discover youtube? We all laughed and forgot about that video years ago, and it wasn't even that funny. I'm on my last nerve with this dude.."

matt35mm

Well I'm glad that somebody finally said it.

theyarelegion

I was just providing some background information about the video since it wasn't really a CMBB promotional thing but a high school's film festival. Maybe I was subconsciously glory hunting...

Reel

Well, I just read your post and you were actually there :shock: So you obviously have the upper hand in this situation.

Achpi

THIS : http://archives.arte.tv/fr/archive_28274.html was the best PDL interview. he ends up saying to the journalist : "there's no denying you got the movie...".

sadly, i have no idea how to get those videos. but they seem to be still there.